About to celebrate the arrival of my new ...
madurofan
Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
Ha I just thought I'd make you open this. My new irons are arriving today so I'm about to go celebrate with a LFD Factory Press II ...
Not taking suggestions but just opening up for discussion. Out of the cigars in your smoking queue right now what would you be smoking to celebrate a new purchase?
Oh and a big shout and THANKS! to xmacro for helping fund my new irons. Hope your end makes you as happy!
Not taking suggestions but just opening up for discussion. Out of the cigars in your smoking queue right now what would you be smoking to celebrate a new purchase?
Oh and a big shout and THANKS! to xmacro for helping fund my new irons. Hope your end makes you as happy!
0
Comments
-
ROFL - glad I could be of help

I'd suggest something nice, maybe an Opus or GOF or something that's been waiting in the bottom of your humi for awhile0 -
Funny you should bring this up. I am one week away from moving out of my basement (Since Jan.1) because of a major renovation. I think I'm going with a Davidoff Millenium, Opus X or GOF (my Anejos are too young). I also have one of each of the La Aurora Prefieridos Tubos. Got a week to think about it.0
-
You know of all the cigars I've had in the past 5 years, I've never had a La Aurora Prefierido. Never heard a bad thing about them, especially the Emeralds. I just don't think I've ever run across them.
Man I'm on my second major renovation. I gutted my townhouse in Virginia Beach while I was living in it, we always had at least one room that was out of commission. Now we're renovating the one here in the mountains and living in it again. Definetly pick something good.
Just an interesting thought here. Now I'm enjoying this LFD FP II quite a bit but its the first time I've ever had one. If it had been crap it could have ruined my day.
There is something to be said reaching for a tried and true cigar to celebrate, a cigar you know won't let you down. Just food for thought.0 -
A Diesel Shorty or UHC, For the reason stated above. Not something I smoke everyday, but if its bad I know it was 'just' a bad stick.
I am starting to ponder what my 'Welcome Home' celebration stick should be. I think I'll need three, one for before the plane ride, one for one of the layovers, and one for when we touch down, and then one for when we actually get home, and then one for when I get to smoke with my wife again for the first time... . Ok, maybe a few more than three!0 -
Nice to hear maddy.0
-
You can here me way up in that tree in northwest?phobicsquirrel:Nice to hear maddy.0 -
your far from the northwest buddy.... Oh and I moved out of trees, too drafty. Houses are where it's at.0
-
Just go ahead and shave your tail, admit your a rat
... living in a house, sheesh 0 -
what! man you may get bombed again over comments like that. Rat...0
-
No one round these parts has my new address, I'm safe from bombings.
Honestly I'm out of the games, I don't have the inventory I used to. I'm travelling so much for work now it became so hard to keep up with everything. I have my little 50 count at home and a locker at the cigar shop. About 100 sticks total.0 -
Ah...0
-
It's kinda like Michael Jordan going to baseball.... Sadmadurofan:No one round these parts has my new address, I'm safe from bombings.
Honestly I'm out of the games, I don't have the inventory I used to. I'm travelling so much for work now it became so hard to keep up with everything. I have my little 50 count at home and a locker at the cigar shop. About 100 sticks total.0 -
I haven't been smoking much lately. This month, year really. So all of my celebration smokes have become my "all the time" smokes. My old "all the time" smokes are just collecting age. That made no sense. I need sleep. To bed.madurofan:Out of the cigars in your smoking queue right now what would you be smoking to celebrate a new purchase?0 -
I celebrated my new irons at Sandpines golf course last weekend with 4 different sticks. I would rather celebrate while using them.0
-
Oh I will on saturday!dennisking:I celebrated my new irons at Sandpines golf course last weekend with 4 different sticks. I would rather celebrate while using them.
What irons did you get?0 -
Yea I'm sad about it too but its better for the cigars. Not being in a properly maintained environment isn't what they deserve.Lasabar:
It's kinda like Michael Jordan going to baseball.... Sadmadurofan:No one round these parts has my new address, I'm safe from bombings.
Honestly I'm out of the games, I don't have the inventory I used to. I'm travelling so much for work now it became so hard to keep up with everything. I have my little 50 count at home and a locker at the cigar shop. About 100 sticks total.0 -
If I want something I know I'll enjoy that won't let me down; I go with an A.J. Fernandez Sig. (I only have a couple boxes left) or a diesel uhc.0






