I Have Located My Holy Grail...

Diamondog
Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
Super stoked, I located 8 Cohiba Gran Reservas, these are my Holy Grail cigar...

Comments

  • kevin1323
    kevin1323 Posts: 294 ✭
    from what I have seen you post...that is saying something!!!
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Super stoked, I located 8 Cohiba Gran Reservas, these are my Holy Grail cigar...
    Ill take one steve. :D
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I bought 2 of em for $90 each. They have been sleeping. Good find DD!
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    zeebra:
    I bought 2 of em for $90 each. They have been sleeping. Good find DD!
    Great price!
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    I hear it was one of the cigars that "THAT" magazine rated a 100. But at like 125 bucks each it is like burning money. Hope they are great.
  • y2pascoe
    y2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I hear it was one of the cigars that "THAT" magazine rated a 100. But at like 125 bucks each it is like burning money. Hope they are great.
    Wow. For that much coin I hope they also add length and girth.
  • dwayne3307
    dwayne3307 Posts: 272 ✭
    Good, now send me one and you won't have so many!!
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Nice pickup Steve!
  • 415
    415 Posts: 951 ✭
    Very nice steve
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Upon further thought i have decided not to proceed with my order on these....questions of authenticity...better safe than sorry at these prices lol and the hunt continues..........
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Diamondog:
    Upon further thought i have decided not to proceed with my order on these....questions of authenticity...better safe than sorry at these prices lol and the hunt continues..........
    PM to you Steve