Any BOTL In NYC???

edelrionyc
edelrionyc Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
????

Comments

  • PsychoSJG
    PsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Yo
  • edelrionyc
    edelrionyc Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
  • Surfster
    Surfster Posts: 6
    I know Long Island is not quite NYC, but it's still NY here...
  • bige1371
    bige1371 Posts: 196 ✭
    Staten Island
  • edelrionyc
    edelrionyc Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    I would of thought that there would be alot more New Yorkers on this forum and site. Smoking and buying in NYC is so expensive now that i would expect half of NYC to shop at ccom. People complain about gas prices through out America but in NYC tobacco prices are ridiculous.
    I do not smoke cigarettes anymore but right now in NYC they are priced at $13 for a pack.
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Central jersey here, not too far from NYC. And probably (slightly) better prices if you can find a decent B&M
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • bige1371
    bige1371 Posts: 196 ✭
    Yeah the shops near me a kinda high priced, I prefer to buy online unless I decide to go to an event right after work were I have no time to prepare. I always hate paying double for a couple sticks but that's the nature of the beast supply and demand.
  • SmokySuit
    SmokySuit Posts: 429 ✭
    Central NJ! 45 min away....whats up?
  • rwheelwright
    rwheelwright Posts: 3,294 ✭✭
    Northern NJ
  • tankbonnies
    tankbonnies Posts: 191 ✭
    central jersey here...