All this recent bombing activity has inspried me . . . . .

Someone's getting hit . . .

Now, Keep in mind, I can't keep up with all the WMDs that have been flying around lately, but I wanted to launch a little surgical strike to a forum vet who's comments I appreciate and he probably has one of my favorite avatars on here.

It's in the mail Brother. Should arrive by monday or tuesday.

Comments

  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    YOU GO BOYD!

  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    Someone's getting hit . . .

    Now, Keep in mind, I can't keep up with all the WMDs that have been flying around lately, but I wanted to launch a little surgical strike to a forum vet who's comments I appreciate and he probably has one of my favorite avatars on here.

    It's in the mail Brother. Should arrive by monday or tuesday.
    Doesn't matter what you send, how much, or how many times. Hooking a BOTL up in any manner makes you a great BOTL. Hope they post a pic. The pics of these things are the best. Love seeing guys get hit.
  • boydmcgowan
    boydmcgowan Posts: 1,101 ✭
    jsnake:
    boydmcgowan:
    Someone's getting hit . . .

    Now, Keep in mind, I can't keep up with all the WMDs that have been flying around lately, but I wanted to launch a little surgical strike to a forum vet who's comments I appreciate and he probably has one of my favorite avatars on here.

    It's in the mail Brother. Should arrive by monday or tuesday.
    Doesn't matter what you send, how much, or how many times. Hooking a BOTL up in any manner makes you a great BOTL. Hope they post a pic. The pics of these things are the best. Love seeing guys get hit.
    Thanks guys, yeah its an awesome forum here, and a great group of guys. After lurking for so long Ive really enjoyed participating the last 6 or 8 motnhs or so, man ther is seriously, something in the air these days . . . Stuff is flying all over the place. I just wanted to get in on it a little.
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I figure if the military can launch a $1 million missile like its nuthin, than a few 5 packs of smokes here and there is no biggy! More the merrier!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    I figure if the military can launch a $1 million missile like its nuthin, than a few 5 packs of smokes here and there is no biggy! More the merrier!!
    Well actually you're payin for the million dollar missles too! lol
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    boydmcgowan:
    Thanks guys, yeah its an awesome forum here, and a great group of guys. After lurking for so long Ive really enjoyed participating the last 6 or 8 motnhs or so, man ther is seriously, something in the air these days . . . Stuff is flying all over the place. I just wanted to get in on it a little.
    I think its spring... makes folks around here all bomb-happy! LOL

  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    boydmcgowan:
    Thanks guys, yeah its an awesome forum here, and a great group of guys. After lurking for so long Ive really enjoyed participating the last 6 or 8 motnhs or so, man ther is seriously, something in the air these days . . . Stuff is flying all over the place. I just wanted to get in on it a little.
    I think its spring... makes folks around here all bomb-happy! LOL

    I think we may need to hire an Air Traffic Controller or two pretty soon if this keeps up.

  • blurr
    blurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    The question is, if we hire him, is he going to fall asleep on the job.
  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    The question is, if we hire him, is he going to fall asleep on the job.
    Well then, we'll have to hire a Supervisor then too...........
  • DSWarmack
    DSWarmack Posts: 1,426 ✭
    bandyt09:
    blurr:
    The question is, if we hire him, is he going to fall asleep on the job.
    Well then, we'll have to hire a Supervisor then too...........


    Wait, Wait, Wait... What we need to hire is a 14J3. Their job is to be an air traffic controler with ICBMs, and hostile aircraft. I know one who will probably work for cigars and doesnt sleep much in the first place, ME!!!
  • letsgowithbob
    letsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    bandyt09:
    blurr:
    The question is, if we hire him, is he going to fall asleep on the job.
    Well then, we'll have to hire a Supervisor then too...........


    Wait, Wait, Wait... What we need to hire is a 14J3. Their job is to be an air traffic controler with ICBMs, and hostile aircraft. I know one who will probably work for cigars and doesnt sleep much in the first place, ME!!!

    <br< Thats awesome, what branch, and how long till you get out?
  • letsgowithbob
    letsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Well my first post didn't work, what branch of the military are you in. I was a Navy AT (avionics technician) Sounds like a fun job
  • DSWarmack
    DSWarmack Posts: 1,426 ✭
    Army. I've been doing it for ten years and never actually done my job, or seen my equipment outside of the training environment.