Wow

No silly bomb post here. Just pure gratitude. Amidst all that destruction in my neighborhood and all around alabama to get a gift such as this from young guns I don't even know is astounding. It is honestly baffling to me to know how generous this forum is. I truly have the biggest family in the world with all y'all. I know that if I was one of the people in my state who lost their homes and everything they had to the tornado that I would have doors open around the nation. Thank y'all so much and again to have a gift like this in this awful couple of days of devastation reinstalled a sense of hope and good feelings in me. Thank you so much.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

  • PuroFreak
    PuroFreak Posts: 4,124 ✭✭
    Wow! You told me earlier you got nuked but I had no idea man... That is insane! Congrats on that one man!
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    Wow. That's impressive.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is a nuke! Well done. Enjoy.
  • 415
    415 Posts: 951 ✭
    Hice hit
  • Mperconte
    Mperconte Posts: 367
    That's not bombing a mailbox, that's bombing a zip code. Very Nicely Done!
  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, the bombing that is going on around here is just crazy. I can't remember a time that there was this much traffic in the air.

  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap! That's a nuke!
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Not just sticks but a damn box?
  • nikostewart
    nikostewart Posts: 451 ✭
    WOW is right!
  • Hayblet
    Hayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, also good to know you're alive Brother!
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nicccccceeeeeee, the whole bomb. I don't really smoke Nub's, but a maduro. Wow.....
  • You are only the first to fall. You are the example. There will be many more. Muwhahaha.....
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    Now that's a hit! Damn that's a BIG #9!!!
  • lilwing88
    lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    image
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • fla-gypsy
    fla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That is a freakin ballistic missle launch
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    Un-real, The bar is constantly moving upward.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    HOLY CRAPOLA!