Centurian's for trade
AJGARLETT
Posts: 648
Hello all,
Just took a look into the humi and realized I have a TON of Centurians in there so I'd like to diversify and try some new sticks. If anyone wants to trade please lmk, I'm really open to anything!
-Tony G.
0
Comments
-
pm0
-
PM ALSO0
-
PM to you as well0
-
all replied guys0
-
AJGARLETT:Hello all, Just took a look into the humi and realized I have a TON of Centurians in there so I'd like to diversify and try some new sticks. If anyone wants to trade please lmk, I'm really open to anything! -Tony G.
Is there any left Sir?0 -
if he cant help you out. ive got a few for yaRCY Cigars:AJGARLETT:Hello all, Just took a look into the humi and realized I have a TON of Centurians in there so I'd like to diversify and try some new sticks. If anyone wants to trade please lmk, I'm really open to anything! -Tony G.
Is there any left Sir?0 -
Yes, I have a few left that Im open to trading...PM sent to you !RCY Cigars:AJGARLETT:Hello all, Just took a look into the humi and realized I have a TON of Centurians in there so I'd like to diversify and try some new sticks. If anyone wants to trade please lmk, I'm really open to anything! -Tony G.
Is there any left Sir?0 -
Either AJ or 415, any left/what were you looking for in return?0
-
pm sentalienmisprint:Either AJ or 415, any left/what were you looking for in return?0 -
And replied.0
-
alienmisprint:And replied.
you have a PM, good sir0






