Whodunit??
Alex Williams
Posts: 1,515
Comments
-
-
i dont have a name but i do have a return address.... thats all i need ***!0
-
Alex Williams:i dont have a name but i do have a return address.... thats all i need ***!
WT, oh my. I'm in Germany - Safffffeeeeeee!!!!!0 -
haha this was from anaheim!RCY Cigars:Alex Williams:i dont have a name but i do have a return address.... thats all i need ***!
WT, oh my. I'm in Germany - Safffffeeeeeee!!!!!0 -
Well you know it wasn't me for 2 reasons... one I'm not in CA. and two, if I sent a note with a My Father, it would have said "Who's your daddy?" Lmao I prefer juvenile humor as opposed to cryptic or creative...0
-
ROFL I figured it all out now.0
-
Feel free to enlighten me via pm.lcpleel:ROFL I figured it all out now.0 -
It is I whodunit. I have watched and learned. Do you think I am naive enough to post a real return address? Old man, you have been gone to long. I thought you, least of all people, would know how to send a bomb and not get caught. This is now a YOUNG GUN's game............Alex Williams:0 -
My style, but wasnt me. This time. :-)
0 -
Oh I like it, gives me an ideaThe Young Gun:
It is I whodunit. I have watched and learned. Do you think I am naive enough to post a real return address? Old man, you have been gone to long. I thought you, least of all people, would know how to send a bomb and not get caught. This is now a YOUNG GUN's game............Alex Williams:0





