No One is Untouchable

Your time has come........



This is only the start!!!!

Comments

  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GAME ON!
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    The Young Gun:
    Your time has come........



    This is only the start!!!!
    PM to ya Young
  • PuroFreak
    PuroFreak Posts: 4,124 ✭✭
    I have two guesses on who this one is going to... But I'm guessing it will be EPIC!
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Very nice!
  • The Young Gun:
    Your time has come........



    This is only the start!!!!
    You now know, you are not untouchable. I can get to anyone just like I got to you.

    As you will find out, the Young Gun is not to be taken lightly.

    You are not who you think you are anymore

    The Young Gun is not who you think he is.
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    The Young Gun:
    The Young Gun:
    Your time has come........



    This is only the start!!!!
    You now know, you are not untouchable. I can get to anyone just like I got to you.

    As you will find out, the Young Gun is not to be taken lightly.

    You are not who you think you are anymore

    The Young Gun is not who you think he is.
    You forgot to change screen names.....lol
  • Alex Williams
    Alex Williams Posts: 1,515
    zeebra:
    The Young Gun:
    The Young Gun:
    Your time has come........



    This is only the start!!!!
    You now know, you are not untouchable. I can get to anyone just like I got to you.

    As you will find out, the Young Gun is not to be taken lightly.

    You are not who you think you are anymore

    The Young Gun is not who you think he is.
    You forgot to change screen names.....lol
    Ithought he was just referring to himself in the third person!
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    zeebra:
    The Young Gun:
    The Young Gun:
    Your time has come........



    This is only the start!!!!
    You now know, you are not untouchable. I can get to anyone just like I got to you.

    As you will find out, the Young Gun is not to be taken lightly.

    You are not who you think you are anymore

    The Young Gun is not who you think he is.
    You forgot to change screen names.....lol
    Ithought he was just referring to himself in the third person!


    He is confused, lol....