Canadian Attack!

lcpleel
lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
Steve (Diamondog) sent some shots from Canada! Why? I have no idea why I got hit with this but from what I hear, the post man is not my friend anymore.

image

Thanks a lot!

Comments

  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Enjoy....Your offer to forward ship at your cost in January was very generous....$32 price tag to ship my pkg on your dime needed a thank you...That Mag 50 has 2 years on it, smoking oh so good!
  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You now know what they say about those good deeds, Isaac........................
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Its crazy. I forgot about the shipping. lol
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit!!
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit DD! Always great to get a package where ISOMs are legal.
  • 415
    415 Posts: 951 ✭
    Nice sticks