Your Back

RCY_Cigars
RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
JCizzle I'm happy your back. Right before you left you tried to blow up my mailroom. It's still in working condition. The soliders have to use the side door now. And the clerks go in from the docking area. The only guy I know who takes direct fire with ease. I hope that mailroom of yours isn't close to your room, Lol......

Comments

  • JCizzle
    JCizzle Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭
    It's about 40 kilometers away, so bring it on! Just remember, I might retaliate (again)!
    Light 'em up.
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    It's about 40 kilometers away, so bring it on! Just remember, I might retaliate (again)!


    Well within range. When the sky is gray and the ash is falling down, you know it is too late..........
  • JCizzle
    JCizzle Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭
    Nothing can help me now...
    Light 'em up.