Im staying....but who bombed me!?!?

alright...who did it....speak now please!

I have gotten a ton of support lately from so many people i never thought possible....i will be staying! I love this place for its generosity and friendship. You guys are truly amazing group of people.

As far as Oz and I go, I will not start any more drama nor shall I responde to anything either but ill be respectful and just stay out of his business and hopefully he can do the same for me? thanks....

As for everyone else...I have some bombs to start dropping really really soon!

Comments

  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    It may or may not have been from me.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might or might not have done it. NEXT! Lets keep him confused boys.
  • ejenne87
    ejenne87 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    It may or may not have been from me.
    +1...
  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    It may or may not have been from me.
    +2
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Goldy:
    It may or may not have been from me.
    +2
    +3

    How many boxes did you get so far???
  • Joeyjoe21_8
    Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    1...from Utah! lol
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    1...from Utah! lol
    Well thats odd, the only guy from utah I know is NightmareMike but I dont know when the last time he was on here. The mystery continues!!!
  • Rob1110
    Rob1110 Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    wasn't me, but I'm glad to see you're sticking around.
  • Sol1821
    Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    Rob1110:
    wasn't me, but I'm glad to see you're sticking around.
    +1
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    alright...who did it....speak now please!

    I have gotten a ton of support lately from so many people i never thought possible....i will be staying! I love this place for its generosity and friendship. You guys are truly amazing group of people.

    As far as Oz and I go, I will not start any more drama nor shall I responde to anything either but ill be respectful and just stay out of his business and hopefully he can do the same for me? thanks....

    As for everyone else...I have some bombs to start dropping really really soon!

    OH man I better get some BOOTS!e keep me out of your Excuses and Pleas for forrgivness. If nothing changes Nothing Changes....... I put the nail in this several post ago .. so why Do you find it Necessry to Boost your own Ego and Cause Here and make it look like your the Peacemaker..... LOL.... Are you Kidding me......... It just keeps getting better.
  • Joeyjoe21_8
    Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    thanks guys