RADAR SET Zeebra!!!!

RCY_Cigars
RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
You should not have place in the NCAA torney. I will first say I apologize for whats going to happen to your mailbox and surrounding areas. I'm slow when comes to reading the fine line of what goes to the winner of these games. Ha, Ha, ha, ha, ha..........

Comments

  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    He might as well not even attempt to rebuild after all that's coming his way...might as well join witness protection or move to a hotel.
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    LOL. You guys are hilarious!!!

    Rick, havnt you heard the news, the war was over half a century ago!!!
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Just got my winnings from RCY Cigars from Germany!! Great BOTL and he wasnt lying about me taking cover. Of course I didnt listen cause I like to be there when it happens...LOL!!!! Well the only one I have ever smoked is the RyJ Reserva Real and Montecristo, other than that, havnt smoked any of the others!!! But I will be introducing them to my friend, Mr.Bugatti pretty soon! Thanks again Rick!

    image
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy them while you can, lol..... 119311665
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Enjoy them while you can, lol..... 119311665
    Whats the number for? Morris code for something?
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Very nice haul! I'm gonna have to try out the Air Bender and T-52 sometime. They both have peaked my interest.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Zebra, I know it hurts right now but I think RCY might be in for a little destruction himself. He might want to seek shelter and soon.
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Hey Zebra, I know it hurts right now but I think RCY might be in for a little destruction himself. He might want to seek shelter and soon.


    You guys just haven't figured it out yet......LC US
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:
    Hey Zebra, I know it hurts right now but I think RCY might be in for a little destruction himself. He might want to seek shelter and soon.


    You guys just haven't figured it out yet......LC US
    whats LC US?
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:
    Hey Zebra, I know it hurts right now but I think RCY might be in for a little destruction himself. He might want to seek shelter and soon.


    You guys just haven't figured it out yet......LC US
    whats LC US?
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:
    Hey Zebra, I know it hurts right now but I think RCY might be in for a little destruction himself. He might want to seek shelter and soon.


    You guys just haven't figured it out yet......LC US
    whats LC US?


    PM sent to you sir.....
  • Hays
    Hays Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
    That's some awesome destruction!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

    ¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    That's some awesome destruction!


    That was the only way to get him back Hays.