Tick, tick, tick, tick....
bacon.jay
Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
...tick, tick, tick, tick....
0
Comments
-
BOOM!0
-
The bacon is getting in on some action! Been awhile since I have seen you hit someone. Should be good.0
-
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bacon just hit me with some great looking local smokes!!! They look great and smell even better! I'll give them a few days in the humi then I'll smoke and reveiw them! I'm putting up a new fence around my back yard this weekend and I know what I'll be smoking! Thanks man! What a BOTL!0
-
That was a fast one. Enjoy!0
-
Glad they made it safe. I contemplated putting a humipillow in with them, but i didn't want it to freeze and ruin the naked sticks. Turns out it was alright though, since they made it so quick. I haven't smoked my Wolfman yet, but I was warned by several people that it is a definite spice-bomb, and that was what you were looking for.SmokySuit:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bacon just hit me with some great looking local smokes!!! They look great and smell even better! I'll give them a few days in the humi then I'll smoke and reveiw them! I'm putting up a new fence around my back yard this weekend and I know what I'll be smoking! Thanks man! What a BOTL!
The Lake Erie Monster is a triple-ligero that he makes, and the other is a brazilian maduro stuffed with ligero and viso filler.
0 -
bacon.jay:
Glad they made it safe. I contemplated putting a humipillow in with them, but i didn't want it to freeze and ruin the naked sticks. Turns out it was alright though, since they made it so quick. I haven't smoked my Wolfman yet, but I was warned by several people that it is a definite spice-bomb, and that was what you were looking for.SmokySuit:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bacon just hit me with some great looking local smokes!!! They look great and smell even better! I'll give them a few days in the humi then I'll smoke and reveiw them! I'm putting up a new fence around my back yard this weekend and I know what I'll be smoking! Thanks man! What a BOTL!
The Lake Erie Monster is a triple-ligero that he makes, and the other is a brazilian maduro stuffed with ligero and viso filler.
Those sound tasty, nice hit.0 -
bacon.jay:
Glad they made it safe. I contemplated putting a humipillow in with them, but i didn't want it to freeze and ruin the naked sticks. Turns out it was alright though, since they made it so quick. I haven't smoked my Wolfman yet, but I was warned by several people that it is a definite spice-bomb, and that was what you were looking for.SmokySuit:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bacon just hit me with some great looking local smokes!!! They look great and smell even better! I'll give them a few days in the humi then I'll smoke and reveiw them! I'm putting up a new fence around my back yard this weekend and I know what I'll be smoking! Thanks man! What a BOTL!
The Lake Erie Monster is a triple-ligero that he makes, and the other is a brazilian maduro stuffed with ligero and viso filler.
Those sound tasty, nice hit.0 -
Very nice hit, they smell fantastic...I can't wait to smoke them! I was gonna burn one tonight but it's pouring rain in my part of NJ. So hopefully It'll be clear tomorrow!0
-
He makes a really good spanish rosada-wrapped cigar too that is very unique and VERY good, but I didn't have any of them or I would have sent one.SmokySuit:Very nice hit, they smell fantastic...I can't wait to smoke them! I was gonna burn one tonight but it's pouring rain in my part of NJ. So hopefully It'll be clear tomorrow!
0



