New Friday Deal
pilot711
Posts: 176
New Friday Deal @ CCOM. Pretty sweet 20 nice Gurka's. Only $67.46 if you are a club member.
_______________________________________________________________________________
5/16/08 I do love a good Gurkha deal! The Gurkha philosophy is one that has earned them the esteemed reputation as the Rolls Royce of cigars. Rather than making as many cigars as they can, they seek out only the finest grade tobaccos to concoct their specialty blends. Since aged tobacco of the caliber they use is very limited, their lines are also typically limited to a certain number of cigars that are sparingly released. While they only produce cigars in small batches, the variety from Gurkhas many lines is massive, ensuring there is a Gurkha blend that will appeal to even the pickiest aficionado. This week we have assembled five of their most popular blends in a spectacular 20 cigar Gurkha Super Premium Selection Sampler. We only do a few Gurkha themed One Day Deals throughout the year and they always sell out fast, so dont miss this special opportunity to sample these super premium smokes at nearly 70% off the regular retail price!
Now Through Friday 5/16/08 Only:
Sampler Includes 20 Gurkha Super Premium Cigars:
4 x Gurkha Regent Toro (6 x 50)
4 x Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro (6 x 50)
4 x Gurkha Signature 101 Robusto No. 4 (6 x 50)
4 x Gurkha Legend Robusto (6 x 50)
4 x Gurkha Master's Select Robusto No. 4 (6 x 50)
Regular Price: $232.00
One Day Price: $74.95!
Gurkha Super Premium Sampler
20 Cigars
$232.00
$67.46
In Stock
0
Comments
-
Must...resist. No...room...in...humi....GAAHHH!!!
The double maduro too *sniff*
Now, how to buy these without alerting the wife, since I am over my quota already? >.>
And what a great deal!
0 -
Oh man....if I was to buy any more cigars....my wife would do things to me in my sleep...maybe I can sleep with one eye open0
-
ditto.Markbb:Oh man....if I was to buy any more cigars....my wife would do things to me in my sleep...maybe I can sleep with one eye open0 -
Mark, This is what I do, it works well for me. The next time she shows an interest in buying something, shoes, purse, any of that crap women like. Buy it. Say " Honey you deserve it. " Then, come right home get online and buy a box of your favorites or the Friday special. One for her one for you. I have never heard one complaint yet. I have never smoked a shoe but I bet a Vintage Rocky taste much better.0
-
Seems to work for me as well...most of the timekaspera79:Mark, This is what I do, it works well for me. The next time she shows an interest in buying something, shoes, purse, any of that crap women like. Buy it. Say " Honey you deserve it. " Then, come right home get online and buy a box of your favorites or the Friday special. One for her one for you. I have never heard one complaint yet. I have never smoked a shoe but I bet a Vintage Rocky taste much better.0 -
Great deal....I'm glad I'm not a Gurkha ho otherwise it would probably be time to but another humidor.0
-
Same issues here. How do I sneak this past the wife? Time for some planning.0
-
What are peoples thoughts on Gurkha cigars. I have not yet tried one of these.0
-
I like them. I smoked a Gurkha G3 a couple weeks ago, and I thought it was quite nice. It is a stronger smoke, but man is it flavorful and not harsh at all.
Joe0 -
I haven't smoked a Gurkha that I didn't like. Very well constructed, good smoking cigars, and full flavor for the most part. I can only buy them on sale though. This, for me was too good to pass up so I'm planning on starting an igloodor since my Humi's are so full . Beside that, like my wife says...but.. it was on sale!
0 -
Smoked my first Gurkha Regent tonight and thought that it was wonderful. Picked up this deal and can't wait for it to get here next week...0
-
i have yety to meet a gurkha i didnt like. my favorites include the regent and the centurian.carmike22:What are peoples thoughts on Gurkha cigars. I have not yet tried one of these.0 -
I too love Gurkha's and couldn't pass this up. Although I did make a consolation for the wife on this one and split the deal with a buddy.0
-
As stated before I'm not a Gurkha ho. IMO they are over hyped, but that doesn't stop me from trying them, 'cause you never know. I do have a few in the humi resting i.e The Beast, Black Puro, a Shaggy and Titan, as well as a few others waiting for the right time. To date a couple come to mind that I did enjoy and will smoke again, the G3 and the Black Dragon.0





