Whatcha smokin this morning?
Comments
-
-
-
-
-
Good morning, Charlie and Shawn. Man o' War Armada here.
Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.
4 -
-
-
-
Good Morning Charles, those ^ never disappoint.
I'm finishing last night's Illusione Rothschild
5 -
-
-
-
Good morning Charles, how's the coffee there?
HVC La Decoration robusto
6 -
-
Good morning Edward, Sherm, and all! LADC Paison! Excellent!
@silvermouse The coffee is the same as home! We grind before we leave and Tupperware it!
8 -
@rsherman24 that's a big house going in next door,
@cbuck smart move, sure beats Folgers.
3 -
That is my house getting a new roof. Smoking in the garage watching the progress
5 -
Good to hear, thanks. Your house looked too new to be needing a roof replacement, I jumped to the wrong conclusion and thought it was new construction. If I was thinking I'd have realized the roof in not the last thing to do.
0
































