Whatcha smokin this morning?
Comments
-
🐕 🚀 ⬆️ @OutdoorsSmoke_21191
I am the Troll Jesus. Follow me, my children, or clutch your pearls tightly.
@ScotchnSmoke still sux lots of large wéiners. And tons of small ones.1 -
So one out of three… I’m at 66.669%
3 -
@VegasFrank said:
🐕 🚀 ⬆️ @OutdoorsSmoke_21191@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
So one out of three… I’m at 66.669%Meh, they're not that bad. Or maybe this is Frank's way of getting us to send all of the reds to him. 🤷♂️
Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes
2 -
Good morning everyone! Killer Bee Maduro! Excellent!
13 -
Morning all, have a great day!
13 -
Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?14 -
12 -
I am the Troll Jesus. Follow me, my children, or clutch your pearls tightly.
@ScotchnSmoke still sux lots of large wéiners. And tons of small ones.11 -
Good Morning all, and Happy Sunday!
12 -
7 -
9 -
Morning everyone. Forgot to post these last night 🍺🍻🥴
From EDP compliments of Rodger. TYVM @First_Warrior the sticker is throwing me off…@hawks 🤔
11 -
From EDP stash compliments of Shawn. TYVM @ShawnOL
10 -
Smoking my way through a freshly opened aged box of Joya Silver Lonsdales.
8 -
@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
Morning everyone. Forgot to post these last night 🍺🍻🥴
From EDP compliments of Rodger. TYVM @First_Warrior the sticker is throwing me off…@hawks 🤔
Including the delivery from purchase, it's been across the country four times, now. Well travelled; should smoke considerably better than it's box mates. Comparison on the way.
Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes
1 -

I don't have problems, just more work to do.
10 -
I am the Troll Jesus. Follow me, my children, or clutch your pearls tightly.
@ScotchnSmoke still sux lots of large wéiners. And tons of small ones.12 -
Morning Frank
Warped Nicotina
11 -
Good morning Frank, Edward, and all! 5 Vegas Classic! Nice!
12 -
9 -
9 -
Good morning everyone! Killer Bee Maduro! Excellent!
11 -
Good Morning Charles
Joya Silver
8 -
I am the Troll Jesus. Follow me, my children, or clutch your pearls tightly.
@ScotchnSmoke still sux lots of large wéiners. And tons of small ones.12 -
Good morning Edward, Frank and all! Madonna Negra! Excellent!
15 -

Yumz11 -
12 -
Good morning guys.
I am the Troll Jesus. Follow me, my children, or clutch your pearls tightly.
@ScotchnSmoke still sux lots of large wéiners. And tons of small ones.11














