Why I haven't been around

betasynn
betasynn Posts: 1,248 ✭✭
So guys, I'm going to attempt to get back into the forums, but life has been pretty crazy lately. The last few months have seen my college career conclude (graduated a semester early) and with that, a lot of the time I had. I figured I'd have more time, but family issues have been sort of taking over my life. My little brother is in rehab, but I got the word yesterday he's finally moving to the next step of the program. My father had emergency cardiac surgery, but he too is doing fine now. My sister's two-year-old has been causing all sorts of problems (in that he is two years old, and many of you know how that is) and things have just been a little nuts. It looks like all the bad surprises have gone past now though. I'm looking forward to hearing back from a job I interviewed for that would further simplify my life, and if I can get that (and I should hear back this week or next week) I'll be good to go. Plus, more cigar money. So yeah. I'm back for now.

Comments

  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    WOO HOO!!! Glad to have you back beta, you have been missed!

    Glad to stresses in your life are finally starting to ease up, and good luck with the job!

  • ljl
    ljl Posts: 819 ✭
    Good to see you man. Hope everything continues to get better.
  • good luck brotha, and welcome back!!!
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear that you navigated through some turbulent times. Good luck on the job interview.
  • fla-gypsy
    fla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Dude that is a lot of issues, take a deep breath and like a stick to clear your head
  • JCizzle
    JCizzle Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭
    Nice to meet you and welcome back.
    Light 'em up.
  • The Hoos
    The Hoos Posts: 42
    Welcome back and I hope to get to know you.