Kablooey!
lilwing88
Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Just got bombed by smokeysuit today. It was retaliation for a bomb I sent his way last month. It was a very generous hit...... An AF Hemingway WOA Maduro, Graycliff Pro, Diesel Unlimited (perfect timing, just ran out), La Cuna, and a LGC Petit Maduro....
The smaller smokes will be devoured this evening.
Thanks, Tim. You da man!
The smaller smokes will be devoured this evening.
Thanks, Tim. You da man!
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
0
Comments
-
Nice hit!0
-
How do you get someones address to bomb them? I've got a couple of shops that I'm going to in the next couple days over here and was gonna get some extras to send out. At least then maybe I can get in on some trades once I have gotten a good rep going. I'm also trying to build my poost count seeing as how some people don't trust you until you have 200-300 posts. Some of us have to work (away from a computer) for the money we use to buy cigars.0
-
Nice hit!
DSWarmack: You can get their address either by having already traded with them (obviously), finding a post where someone else has traded with them and then giving that other party a pm asking for their address, or give wwhwang a pm (I think he has quite a large address data base). Don't worry about getting 200-300 posts, if you successfully pull off a trade with one of us and get your name on the Good Traders and Stand-Up Folks thread you'll be given a green light for all the games, etc. on the forum.0 -
DSWarmack:How do you get someones address to bomb them? I've got a couple of shops that I'm going to in the next couple days over here and was gonna get some extras to send out. At least then maybe I can get in on some trades once I have gotten a good rep going. I'm also trying to build my poost count seeing as how some people don't trust you until you have 200-300 posts. Some of us have to work (away from a computer) for the money we use to buy cigars.
First , Thanks for your service. Second I love your tag line , thats great ! Third , We have our own -for lack of a better term - "Band of Brothers " on this forum so it will not be hard at all for you to get involved in trades and games and so-forth. This is a great forum to be part of - stay safe - Thanks for your service again - hang around and participate and you will see what I mean . Gene0 -
Glad you liked it Marty, enjoy! You started it!lilwing88:Just got bombed by smokeysuit today. It was retaliation for a bomb I sent his way last month. It was a very generous hit...... An AF Hemingway WOA Maduro, Graycliff Pro, Diesel Unlimited (perfect timing, just ran out), La Cuna, and a LGC Petit Maduro....
The smaller smokes will be devoured this evening.
Thanks, Tim. You da man!0 -
PM to you buddy!DSWarmack:How do you get someones address to bomb them? I've got a couple of shops that I'm going to in the next couple days over here and was gonna get some extras to send out. At least then maybe I can get in on some trades once I have gotten a good rep going. I'm also trying to build my poost count seeing as how some people don't trust you until you have 200-300 posts. Some of us have to work (away from a computer) for the money we use to buy cigars.0



