Looking for the PDR BOTL...
dowjr1
Posts: 600
Brothers,
I am thinking the PDR BOTL blend looks good but before I drop the scratch on a whole box I would like to smoke one or two first to see if I like them. Anyone up for doing a swap w me if you have a couple to spare?
0
Comments
-
Hold up there are still boxes available? PM me.dowjr1:Brothers, I am thinking the PDR BOTL blend looks good but before I drop the scratch on a whole box I would like to smoke one or two first to see if I like them. Anyone up for doing a swap w me if you have a couple to spare?
0 -
Yes. There are, as of a few days ago, like 90 boxes left.0
-
I need this info. someone please PM it to me0
-
This was a cigar blended for BOTL.org....
Word is its really good and you can get 5ers from the B&M that had them made.
They will do phone orders.
0 -
One of you guys mind pming me the info.
0 -
Can i also get infostephen_hannibal:One of you guys mind pming me the info.0 -
Same please.lcpleel:
Can i also get infostephen_hannibal:One of you guys mind pming me the info.0





