My Confession

jsnake
jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have been here on Ccom for a long time and have really enjoyed the forums and making new friends. In all this time I have never once placed an order with Ccom. I have felt a little guilty about this. I finally broke down and ordered 2 boxes of cigars yesterday from Ccom. It wasn't anything in particular holding me back from buying. I called a few times but they didn't have what I was looking for at the time. Thank you Ccom for your patience with me. Now I feel better.

Comments

  • Thewelder
    Thewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Don't worry man, if I remember correctly Ren was the same way, but he was still a helluva guy and a great BOTL
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of the problem was all the BORKs who kept bombing me. I ran out of room and didn't need to buy.
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    Well, I'm fairly certain none of us NEED to buy. I know I probably have enough cigars to last until the apocalypse. =)
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am excited about my first order. Got a box of something I really like and something I have wanted for a long time. Can't wait for them to get here.
  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    So what did you order?
  • zoom6zoom
    zoom6zoom Posts: 1,211 ✭✭
    You've been a CCOM customer... just more of a subcontractor.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    You've been a CCOM customer... just more of a subcontractor.
    Haha yeah, I have pimped them a few places and a few guys here have ordered for me.

    I got a box of 5 Vegas Miami and Padilla Cazadores. The box bedlam is too insane to pass up. I am thinking of maybe getting another 1 or 2 boxes of something else. Scared my wife will kill me though.
  • One2gofst
    One2gofst Posts: 583 ✭
    Congrats on your first order. And speak for yourself about having enough cigars! ;) I would be jumping ALL OVER the box bedlam if I had any money. Glad you guys are getting yourselves squared away.
  • JCizzle
    JCizzle Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭
    I think I'm in the opposite situation; spent a ton of money, then signed up for the forums and COTM membership.
    Light 'em up.
  • Fourtotheflush
    Fourtotheflush Posts: 2,552 ✭✭
    This is the 1st online place I have ordered from. Others were B&M's or crappy direct marketing houses.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ummmm do you get an email when your stuff ships? My payment went through and my order was emailed to me but no shipping confirmation. Not sure what the norm is.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind I checked my account on here and see it went out. Can't wait to get these.
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    jsnake:
    Nevermind I checked my account on here and see it went out. Can't wait to get these.

    I am always amazed by how fast I get stuff from CCom. It is literally always second business day, sometimes even next day, with just regular shipping. If I order on a Thursday, I get them Saturday 99% of the time.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an email shortly after asking. Supposed to be here Thursday. Thank goodness I am sending out some packages so I can make room.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my first Ccom order that I have placed for myself yesterday. Happy with everything. Found a copy of Cigar magazine which is an excellent publication. I am reading it cover to cover. Thanks Ccom.