Armada ring gauge difference...
robbyras
Posts: 5,487 ✭
so I got my Armadas from the COTM deal and one of them is a different ring gauge than the others... they are all supposed to be 6.5x56 but one almost feels like a 60... it is clearly thicker than the other 2... anyone else notice anything like this?
0
Comments
-
molds for cigars are made at different times by different people. there is almost always a bit of variation in them making some rings look bigger or smaller than what the catalog says.
usually it isnt much more than 2 in either direction...
0 -
I think the real issue is that its not in My humi. I love 60srobbyras:so I got my Armadas from the COTM deal and one of them is a different ring gauge than the others... they are all supposed to be 6.5x56 but one almost feels like a 60... it is clearly thicker than the other 2... anyone else notice anything like this?0 -
HA! I'm not a 60 guy, but i'm sure i can make it work...PsychoSJG:
I think the real issue is that its not in My humi. I love 60srobbyras:so I got my Armadas from the COTM deal and one of them is a different ring gauge than the others... they are all supposed to be 6.5x56 but one almost feels like a 60... it is clearly thicker than the other 2... anyone else notice anything like this?0 -
Maybe you got one intended for the Warchest...0
-
did the warchest have ardmas i thought it had maduros?Diamondog:Maybe you got one intended for the Warchest...0 -
just took a closer look at mine that i too got today...they all look the same size..had to bust one out the cello and give it a wiff and all i can say is i cant wait to try these things...im gonna let them rest and try the first on in a couple months0
-
The Warchest has Maduro's, not Armada's. They are a different blend and wrapper.Christian_Sapp:
did the warchest have ardmas i thought it had maduros?Diamondog:Maybe you got one intended for the Warchest...0 -
Send it my way ill inspect it for you if you want lolrobbyras:so I got my Armadas from the COTM deal and one of them is a different ring gauge than the others... they are all supposed to be 6.5x56 but one almost feels like a 60... it is clearly thicker than the other 2... anyone else notice anything like this?0 -
I had one last night...it had ample rest and it did AMPLE damage. That stik was nice! It kicked a bit too--toward the end. It was a lot fuller bodied than I had anticipated. A very nice smoke.0
-
Haven't these only been available for like a month? How did it have AMPLE rest?Hawk55:I had one last night...it had ample rest and it did AMPLE damage. That stik was nice! It kicked a bit too--toward the end. It was a lot fuller bodied than I had anticipated. A very nice smoke.0





