contact with 262 rep

Any one got contact for a 262 rep. I think someone here is a rep for them, but I forgot

Comments

  • I think sandman is i could be wrong though. Also Jsnake i think too
  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    I'm a rep. PM me with your question.
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    So is jsnake, perhaps he can help out too?

  • Rob1110
    Rob1110 Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    same here.
  • Sandman1am
    Sandman1am Posts: 2,565 ✭✭
    I'm a rep. with 262. What can I help you with sir? lol PM me... There are a few of us on this forum more then willing to help anyone out with questions or getting you sticks. As long as we are on the topic if you haven't tried the Paradigm you are missing out on a unique cigar that has a almost fresh citrus flavor in the begining which changes into a chocolate or coffee ALMOST maduro flavor. If you are not into med-full bodied cigars then try the Ideology. It's a great fullfilling mild cigar. I love both of these sticks otherwise I wouldn't sell them.

    As always I buy from Ccom and spend what little I make from the sale of cigars here. I love their customer service and friendly staff. I wish I could work in their Transpanency in somewhere too!