Need Some Help Deciding!

Diamondog
Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
Tomorrow is a very special day for me an anniversary of sorts and I need some help deciding what the stick will be. Here are the options:

OpusX Scorpio
OpusX ForbiddenX
Opus X Robusto
Anejo Shark

Comments

  • Amos_Umwhat
    Amos_Umwhat Posts: 10,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Tomorrow is a very special day for me an anniversary of sorts and I need some help deciding what the stick will be. Here are the options:

    OpusX Scorpio
    OpusX ForbiddenX
    Opus X Robusto
    Anejo Shark

    Don't see how you can go wrong, I should have such problems.
    "If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Sandman1am
    Sandman1am Posts: 2,565 ✭✭
    The only one I have not had would be the Forbidden X and I have one resting now thanks to laker. I would agree with amos you can not go wrong with any of those sticks but if I was forced to choose I would go with the Shark. One of my all time favorites and def. in my top 10 cigars.
  • Diamondog:
    Tomorrow is a very special day for me an anniversary of sorts and I need some help deciding what the stick will be. Here are the options:

    OpusX Scorpio
    OpusX ForbiddenX
    Opus X Robusto
    Anejo Shark

    Go with Option 5: All of the Above
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    I would have to go shark, but that's just because I haven't had the others. :)
  • wwhwang
    wwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Really don't see how you could go wrong with any of these. Never heard of the Opus X Scorpio though.
  • I'm a big fan of the Forbidden X and the Shark. Both extremely good sticks. In reality though, there is no going wrong with those picks.
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Never heard of the Opus X Scorpio though.
    i think it came out only in 2005 and is just an opus x in the size of 5.7 x 52
  • ellinas
    ellinas Posts: 329
    there is a way i halp my friends make a choice on how to do something but if i told you it wouldnt work because you can't know what its supposed to do until after its done...but anyways.....which one did you have most recently, then cancel it out, and which have you had the least.....i'd go with that one....
  • docbp87
    docbp87 Posts: 3,521 ✭
    See my signature? That's my answer. Is it the 2004 Toro? If so, *DROOL*
  • fla-gypsy
    fla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That is one nice conundrum to have
  • docedwards
    docedwards Posts: 319 ✭
    X takes the square. Not sure that helps.
  • bigjohn125
    bigjohn125 Posts: 476 ✭
    i can only wish that i had that problem.
  • PsychoSJG
    PsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    If its really special, then hit the Forbidden. I need to get an Opus to give it a second chance. First time i was young, didnt understand aging, and had an under-developed palate.
  • Great choices, all winners in my book. I would lean towards the Forbidden I think.
  • rwheelwright
    rwheelwright Posts: 3,294 ✭✭
    Anejo Shark
  • phobicsquirrel
    phobicsquirrel Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    See my signature? That's my answer. Is it the 2004 Toro? If so, *DROOL*
    really? I have to light another one up. I've had two and they seem very bland. I have 3 left so maybe soon I'll give it another try.

    If you do smoke a FX opus make sure you smoke that first, it's very mild.