Perhaps a Trade?
1 CAO Soprano Associate
1 CAO Soprano Boss
2 Gurkha Grand Reserve Churchills (can add more)
2 God of Fire 2006 Don Carlos Tubos
1 Playboy Robusto (newer, not don diego)
I am looking for:
1 or 2 Fuente Opus X (Perfexcion X if possible)
1 or 2 la aurora barrel aged (robusto if possible)
Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 49 or 48
Cigars I have yet to try and are on my wish list:
Drew Estate Java (toro if possible)
CAO VR
Indian Tobac Camoroon Legend Robusto
Aurora 100 Anos 25 Robusto
Ashton Classics Churchill
Ashton Cabinet #7
Gurkha Royal Salute
Gurkha LXIII Platinum
Oliva Serie G Maduro
cao black
Gurkha Sherpa
Cubita Spanish Market Select Churchill
I threw in the god of fire's hoping for an opus x. I'm not sure if anyone has or can get the perfection x, but I would be okay with the robusto or double robusto... If for some reason I need to throw in another god of fire I can. Please pm me if there is a deal here to be made, thank you. oh and since I have yet to trade on these boards I will be more than willing to send your package first.
Comments
-
I'll take some of that action, Phoebe. I am OpusX Perfexcion No.3 and Fuente Fuente equipped.0
-
I should've said I also have Oliva G maduros.0
-
sweet, check your inbox urby..0
-
I just ordered a box of the barrel aged churchills if you're still looking to work out a trade (they'll be in sometime next week). I know I also have at least one sherpa and the IT cameroon legend gorilla (6x60) and possibly willing to trade an opus.0
-
replied back to ya rob!0
-
trade completed with urby, thanks hommie!0

