What's better than an Anejo freebie?
lilwing88
Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Was at the B&M today havin an AB Tempus Maduro and lookin around. One of the other regulars was picking up a box of Anejo #50. He was talkin to the sales guy and mentioned that he never tried them before. Being the nosey conversation bulldozer I am, I chimed in, "Those are my favorites. Great buy." He opened the box and handed me one. "Here ya go. Have one on me. Merry Christmas." Wow!
Gonna save it for Christmas and have it in his honor.
Gonna save it for Christmas and have it in his honor.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
0
Comments
-
Sweet! Ah. There are still some good people left.lilwing88:Was at the B&M today havin an AB Tempus Maduro and lookin around. One of the other regulars was picking up a box of Anejo #50. He was talkin to the sales guy and mentioned that he never tried them before. Being the nosey conversation bulldozer I am, I chimed in, "Those are my favorites. Great buy." He opened the box and handed me one. "Here ya go. Have one on me. Merry Christmas." Wow!
Gonna save it for Christmas and have it in his honor.0 -
The Anejo 77 is my all time favorite ! Its that time of year again ...0
-
+1KCW:
Sweet! Ah. There are still some good people left.lilwing88:Was at the B&M today havin an AB Tempus Maduro and lookin around. One of the other regulars was picking up a box of Anejo #50. He was talkin to the sales guy and mentioned that he never tried them before. Being the nosey conversation bulldozer I am, I chimed in, "Those are my favorites. Great buy." He opened the box and handed me one. "Here ya go. Have one on me. Merry Christmas." Wow!
Gonna save it for Christmas and have it in his honor.0 -
Wow you must be on the "nice" list this year, that is awesome, enjoy it man.0
-
Proof that cigar enthusiasts are great people as a whole0
-
Simply put, cigar people are awesome.lilwing88:Was at the B&M today havin an AB Tempus Maduro and lookin around. One of the other regulars was picking up a box of Anejo #50. He was talkin to the sales guy and mentioned that he never tried them before. Being the nosey conversation bulldozer I am, I chimed in, "Those are my favorites. Great buy." He opened the box and handed me one. "Here ya go. Have one on me. Merry Christmas." Wow!
Gonna save it for Christmas and have it in his honor.0 -
you have great taste Genegmill880:The Anejo 77 is my all time favorite ! Its that time of year again ...0 -
BOTL - are the best. Karma will take care of that guy 10 fold!0
-
+1dennisking:
you have great taste Genegmill880:The Anejo 77 is my all time favorite ! Its that time of year again ...
Gene does have damn good taste! He even sent me one of these in a package for a bet we had early this year... It's still sitting in the humi and I have REALLY been eyeballing it lately. Will probably rest for a few more months though.0 -
whats better than anejo freebie?
how about TWO anejo freebies?
i think that guy knows it. why do you think that so many of the guys that have been at this for a few years are so willing to just give a cigar away on a whim?Stryker808:BOTL - are the best. Karma will take care of that guy 10 fold!0 -
I've noticed this.xIcedGuardianx:Proof that cigar enthusiasts are great people as a wholeLight 'em up.0 -
Nice story. Conversation bulldozer, I like that!
Cigar peeps are the best!0 -
When an Anejo get's gifted, an Angel get's his wings........0
-
Nice story and nice score on the stick. It is that time again! Just called my local B&M and they haven't got their Christmas shipment in yet....I hate waiting but then thinking about it I know that I will just let them sit in the humi for some time before I smoke them. LOL0
-
dennisking:When an Anejo get's gifted, an Angel get's his wings........
Now thats funny0 -
Good to hear! A fellow BOTL looking out for another BOTL!0










