what is this?
kuzi16
Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
in THIS thread, i mentioned that i had a Hoyo de Monterrey that i thought was a discontinued blend. since i never knew much about it i decided to look for it online. after two days of time consuming searches, i found nothing. i am posting pics here in hopes of at least finding a name for this cigar.
sorry about the large size i wanted to include as much detail as i could.

sorry about the large size i wanted to include as much detail as i could.

0
Comments
-
i searched all over the internet and i used different names for each search. Is it possible that they do something similar to rocky patel by specially making cigars for certain places? For intance in memphis we get a cigar made by rocky patel and its called "beale street" and to my understanding its only sold in memphis tn off of beale street and no where else and it can't be found by searching the internet.. anyways maybe hoyo does something similar than that.....just a guess0
-
I don't know what it is, but its one good lookin cigar.0
-
+1t_evan50:I don't know what it is, but its one good lookin cigar.0 -
It was a limited edition cigar produced by Hoyo de Monterey back in 2007 or 08...... cant remember much details about it but I believe it was called "Hoyo de Monterey Seleccion del Arte" or something similar...... sorry I cannot provide much details since I never had one..... I do remember the band though.0
-
This would be correct! And after a quick good search I came up with this!MBISON:It was a limited edition cigar produced by Hoyo de Monterey back in 2007 or 08...... cant remember much details about it but I believe it was called "Hoyo de Monterey Seleccion del Arte" or something similar...... sorry I cannot provide much details since I never had one..... I do remember the band though.
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=CB-YHA4550
I'm sure someone can post that as a link for me... lol If not just copy and paste. Awesome looking score for ya there Kuz.0 -
YAYYYY!!! Do we get a prize or what???? LOLPuroFreak:
This would be correct! And after a quick good search I came up with this!MBISON:It was a limited edition cigar produced by Hoyo de Monterey back in 2007 or 08...... cant remember much details about it but I believe it was called "Hoyo de Monterey Seleccion del Arte" or something similar...... sorry I cannot provide much details since I never had one..... I do remember the band though.
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=CB-YHA4550
I'm sure someone can post that as a link for me... lol If not just copy and paste. Awesome looking score for ya there Kuz.0 -
freakin AWESOME! thank you guys. prize?
MBISON and puro shoot me a PM ill see what i can do for you guys. good lookin out.0 -
Cool when the answer leads you back home!0
-
this cigar was given to me by one of the BORKs at the Michigan/ohio herf last febuary. I figured out that out by the date it entered my humidor. 2-28-10
who gave this to me?
im guessing Brandon. if anyone was at that herf please get back to me about it. i have questions.
the original release date was in 2003 at the then named RTDA as a very Short run LE. i did a quick search since and i see that there are no places that have them anymore.0 -
i thought the same thing.Diamondog:Cool when the answer leads you back home!
im usually good at finding info on rare cigars. i just couldnt get the name right and thus didnt run the right searches in. ccom comes through again.
best forum ever.0 -
Kuz..... PM sentkuzi16:freakin AWESOME! thank you guys. prize?
MBISON and puro shoot me a PM ill see what i can do for you guys. good lookin out.0 -
Anyonoe hear from Brandon? I know he fell on hard times and then moved.0
-
not in awhile and he was good peeps too ...0
-
no kiddin. i think he is on facebook.gmill880:not in awhile and he was good peeps too ...
MBISON i PMed you back.0






