New gf is a pretty cool girl.

bacon.jay
bacon.jay Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
She doesn't mind my smoking cigars. Smoked a RP Edge Corojo in the car on the way back from a wedding we went too and it didn't seem to bother her at all. Her name is Amanda.

Comments

  • j0z3r
    j0z3r Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
    The only obvious reply I can think of...:pic or she doesn't exist. Lol, just kidding. Congrats Jay, wonder how long it will last, her being coolabout the cigars that is.
  • PsychoSJG
    PsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    She doesn't mind my smoking cigars. Smoked a RP Edge Corojo in the car on the way back from a wedding we went too and it didn't seem to bother her at all. Her name is Amanda.

    Congrats bro, it's really a great thing isnt it? I've been with my Brittany for 3 months, and she actually enjoys watching me smoke a cigar. She'll often try my sticks, but I keep a second humi for her CAO Flavors
  • bacon.jay
    bacon.jay Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    The only obvious reply I can think of...:pic or she doesn't exist. Lol, just kidding. Congrats Jay, wonder how long it will last, her being coolabout the cigars that is.
    I don't have any pics of us yet, so that will have to wait. But about how long her being cool about the cigars will last, I'm hoping it'll last at least as long as we're together! Haha.

  • Congrats! Having someone that is cool with it is great. My wife gives me grief on occassion, mainly about health issues, but other times when she sees the bank statement after a purchase.

    Though, she did suggest a couple cigars for me to purchase when we were at the B&M on Friday night. She recognized some of the names like Rocky Patel and Liga Privada and suggested I get some. :) Besides complaining, she asks if I want a humidor or a nice lighter for Christmas....I'll never figure her out!!
  • JCizzle
    JCizzle Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭
    With my past couple of g/fs, I've lit up a stick very early on during our meeting process, that way they knew that I enjoyed a nice smoke and there were no surprises. None of them minded, they found it sexy, actually.
    Light 'em up.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    In the back of her mind she's saying "it's ok....I can change him" LOL

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    Krieg:
    In the back of her mind she's saying "it's ok....I can change him" LOL
    ...exactly this... lol.
  • pnaylon
    pnaylon Posts: 214
    NYHCx516x:
    Krieg:
    In the back of her mind she's saying "it's ok....I can change him" LOL
    ...exactly this... lol.
    +1
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    In the back of her mind she's saying "it's ok....I can change him" LOL
    .. Pretty funny Kreig. Too bad it's probably true.
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    pnaylon:
    NYHCx516x:
    Krieg:
    In the back of her mind she's saying "it's ok....I can change him" LOL
    ...exactly this... lol.
    +1
    LOL +2
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    She doesn't mind my smoking cigars. Smoked a RP Edge Corojo in the car on the way back from a wedding we went too and it didn't seem to bother her at all. Her name is Amanda.

    This too shall pass.
  • Rob1110
    Rob1110 Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    My girl is cool with it as well. She's joined me on numerous occasions: cigar bars, shops, events or just sitting out on the porch with a drink and a cigar. She'll usually smoke a clove cigarette (we were able to score her a large stash of the currently outlawed cloves a while back). She actually came out two days in a row to meet and hang with Sam Leccia and joined us for drinks afterwards.

    So they're not always out to change you.....just in most cases.
  • ShotgunJohn
    ShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Rob1110:
    So they're not always out to change you.....just in most cases.
    At least not until the ring is on the finger, then watch out. :)
  • ShotgunJohn:
    Rob1110:
    So they're not always out to change you.....just in most cases.
    At least not until the ring is on the finger, then watch out. :)


    You read my mind!
  • kingjk729
    kingjk729 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭
    Her last name is not Hugandkiss is it ????????????? Cool beans gotta love it when the better half doesn't mind, and its even better when they partake
  • Rob1110
    Rob1110 Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    hawgmauler:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Rob1110:
    So they're not always out to change you.....just in most cases.
    At least not until the ring is on the finger, then watch out. :)
    You read my mind!
    My Girl has already been married and doesn't really have the desire to do so again, so I'm one up there too.
  • Rob1110
    Rob1110 Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Her last name is not Hugandkiss is it ?????????????
    Dammit! How did I miss that joke? Props to you for the Simpsons reference.
  • Rob1110:
    hawgmauler:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Rob1110:
    So they're not always out to change you.....just in most cases.
    At least not until the ring is on the finger, then watch out. :)
    You read my mind!
    My Girl has already been married and doesn't really have the desire to do so again, so I'm one up there too.


    Nice!  The money saved from the e-ring will buy some nice sticks!  Man, I could only dream of the things I could have bought with the money I spent...both times.  :)