Xikar Lighter
JZ
Posts: 827 ✭
I got a Xikar Trezo for Christmas last year and not too long ago it stopped working. Knowing that there is a lifetime warranty I decided to send it back as they instructed. Less than 2 weeks later I received a new one! If your in the market for a great lighter or cutter, I would highly suggest xikar. I have a Xikar Xi3 cutter that the finish was coming off, I showed it to the rep at a cigar event and she replaced it on the spot! Great company, excellent customer service.
0
Comments
-
I got a Trezo too. I have a problem with one of the jets but not enough to bother me or keep it from working. Eventually if it gets worse I'll send it back. I really do like the lighter though. The only one I have that rivals it though is a dual flame Colibri. It has two fat flames and they are huge. However, this freakin thing never works right!0
-
I swapped my lighter at the b&m where i bought, no questions asked. xiakar is the bomb0
-
I've done this twice with my Xikar Genesis and never had any problems at all. Great warranty and CS.JZ:I got a Xikar Trezo for Christmas last year and not too long ago it stopped working. Knowing that there is a lifetime warranty I decided to send it back as they instructed. Less than 2 weeks later I received a new one! If your in the market for a great lighter or cutter, I would highly suggest xikar. I have a Xikar Xi3 cutter that the finish was coming off, I showed it to the rep at a cigar event and she replaced it on the spot! Great company, excellent customer service.
Also did this the first time I had to have it replaced, just took it in and they gave me the brand new one out of the display case right there in the store.fuentejps:I swapped my lighter at the b&m where i bought, no questions asked. xiakar is the bomb
0 -
i was thinking of getting the exodus lighter, but what is the best one?0
-
The one lighter that I've seen that doesn't need replaced hardly ever is that Xikar Executive single-torch. Great little lighter, a lot of people seem to have one.Christian_Sapp:i was thinking of getting the exodus lighter, but what is the best one?
0 -
I was standing right next to JZ when he talked to the Xikar rep about his cutter, she grabbed a box off the stand and gave it to him right there, we were both like Holy @#$@, lolJZ:I got a Xikar Trezo for Christmas last year and not too long ago it stopped working. Knowing that there is a lifetime warranty I decided to send it back as they instructed. Less than 2 weeks later I received a new one! If your in the market for a great lighter or cutter, I would highly suggest xikar. I have a Xikar Xi3 cutter that the finish was coming off, I showed it to the rep at a cigar event and she replaced it on the spot! Great company, excellent customer service."Long ashes my friends."
0 -
Just got a new Xikar torch yesterday, love it already! I got it because of the lifetime warranty as well!JZ:I got a Xikar Trezo for Christmas last year and not too long ago it stopped working. Knowing that there is a lifetime warranty I decided to send it back as they instructed. Less than 2 weeks later I received a new one! If your in the market for a great lighter or cutter, I would highly suggest xikar. I have a Xikar Xi3 cutter that the finish was coming off, I showed it to the rep at a cigar event and she replaced it on the spot! Great company, excellent customer service.0



