Laguna Beach, SoCal

Hey guys, headed down to Laguna Dec 8-10 and was wondering if any of you southerners want to get together for a mini herf. I wont have a car but talking to the Alec Bradley rep the other day he says there are 2 really nice lounges near my hotel. I'm available anytime of the day. (geez I sound like a cheap hooker)

Comments

  • rwheelwright
    rwheelwright Posts: 3,294 ✭✭
    Damn you!
  • j0z3r
    j0z3r Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna try my best Jeff. I'll know for sure the closer it gets.
  • Jdorais
    Jdorais Posts: 652 ✭
    j0z3r:
    I'm gonna try my best Jeff. I'll know for sure the closer it gets.
    Great! Drinks are on me.
  • Russ55
    Russ55 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭
    I really wouldn't want to be a cheap hooker in Laguna Beach.
  • Garen B
    Garen B Posts: 976 ✭
    Russ55:
    I really wouldn't want to be a cheap hooker in Laguna Beach.
    Who the hell would want to be a cheap hooker anywhere?
  • There used to be a bar called the White House on PCH. I wonder if it is still there. It was a great place back in the 80's. I was stationed at MCAS El Toro back then, another great place. I do miss SoCal.
  • j0z3r
    j0z3r Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
    Thought I'd give this a little bump action. Don't know if you saw my pm Jeff, but you have one if you haven't checked. Anyone else gonna make the trip?
  • Jdorais
    Jdorais Posts: 652 ✭
    Yup got it. Pm back to you. Hopefully a few others might chime in and join us. If not, more cigars and drinks for us.