Looking for a sweet Birthday smoke! Your thoughts?
xIcedGuardianx
Posts: 873
My birthday is coming up and I'm looking for suggestions on a really nice high end smoke to celebrate with. It's in about a week and a half or so and if I need to order it I'll need to get on it soon. Of course if I thought about this ahead of time, I would have something resting already but that isn't the case. What are your suggestions?
0
Comments
-
GOF all the way.0
-
Opus X or Padron 1964 Maduro Torpedo0
-
Are they going to be fine basically ROTT?0
-
Padron 80th Anniversary. A little over $30, but bar-none the best cigar I've ever smoked.0
-
I say OpusX or GOF, I celebrated the birth of my son with OpusX Perfecxion "A" Coffin, I celebrated my birthday with GOF Don Carlos 2006.0
-
The GOF would be a good bet. These high ender's would be likely sitting in C.COM's humi for a little while due to the price of them. Should be a good stick ROTT.xIcedGuardianx:Are they going to be fine basically ROTT?0 -
Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series, had one a few weeks ago and it was great to the finger burning nub.0
-
+1 for a great smoke that is more of a rare gem!Garen B:Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series, had one a few weeks ago and it was great to the finger burning nub.0 -
Who sells these? Didn't see them available here. Also, didn't see the Padron 80th anniversaryPuroFreak:
+1 for a great smoke that is more of a rare gem!Garen B:Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series, had one a few weeks ago and it was great to the finger burning nub.0 -
Since they one Krieg's all time fav I suggest Swisher Sweets brother! LOL I joke, I say Man O War Armada0
-
Wait wait wait how the heck am I just noticing you are in Manassas? I'm in Bristow! We need to have a NOVA herf IMMEDIATELY! lol0
-
I think one of my coworkers keeps these in his humi I'll check and since you're down the road I can hook you up with it.xIcedGuardianx:
Who sells these? Didn't see them available here. Also, didn't see the Padron 80th anniversaryPuroFreak:
+1 for a great smoke that is more of a rare gem!Garen B:Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series, had one a few weeks ago and it was great to the finger burning nub.0 -
The padron is in the '1926' category. It's a specific size of the 1926. Unfortunately it looks like they're sold out though.xIcedGuardianx:
Who sells these? Didn't see them available here. Also, didn't see the Padron 80th anniversaryPuroFreak:
+1 for a great smoke that is more of a rare gem!Garen B:Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series, had one a few weeks ago and it was great to the finger burning nub.0 -
Dude.. Bristow is so close. I noticed NoVA but wasn't sure if it was MY NOVA!! The Herf is totally happening!! I'm tired of hearing about all the damn Herfs in Cali when I can't go lol. Anyone else in our area?0
-
Dang, ohwell. I appreciate the suggestion. Might have to grab one of a different size.Unthought_Known:
The padron is in the '1926' category. It's a specific size of the 1926. Unfortunately it looks like they're sold out though.xIcedGuardianx:
Who sells these? Didn't see them available here. Also, didn't see the Padron 80th anniversaryPuroFreak:
+1 for a great smoke that is more of a rare gem!Garen B:Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series, had one a few weeks ago and it was great to the finger burning nub.0 -
I know zoom6zoom is in Woodbridge, Hannibal is up in MD and we have a few bork's down in Richmond as well. PM me where you're at. I can't believe you are that close! Crazy. I saw that the B&M in the Fair Oaks Mall has the Paul Garmarian's.0
-
I have to agree I got one from Ccom and it was fantastic. Many of the others listed here need some time to rest. I'm lucky that I have a B&M that actually ages the Opus X's a year before they are put out for sale. Nice to be able to walk in and have an Opus if I want one now.laker1963:
The GOF would be a good bet. These high ender's would be likely sitting in C.COM's humi for a little while due to the price of them. Should be a good stick ROTT.xIcedGuardianx:Are they going to be fine basically ROTT?0 -
Sounds like that's the way to go. Maybe get an Armada too. Then I'll rest an Opus X for next year!Sandman1am:
I have to agree I got one from Ccom and it was fantastic. Many of the others listed here need some time to rest. I'm lucky that I have a B&M that actually ages the Opus X's a year before they are put out for sale. Nice to be able to walk in and have an Opus if I want one now.laker1963:
The GOF would be a good bet. These high ender's would be likely sitting in C.COM's humi for a little while due to the price of them. Should be a good stick ROTT.xIcedGuardianx:Are they going to be fine basically ROTT?0 -
Order all three. Let 2 rest and smoke the other 1. Or smoke all three hahahahaxIcedGuardianx:
Sounds like that's the way to go. Maybe get an Armada too. Then I'll rest an Opus X for next year!Sandman1am:
I have to agree I got one from Ccom and it was fantastic. Many of the others listed here need some time to rest. I'm lucky that I have a B&M that actually ages the Opus X's a year before they are put out for sale. Nice to be able to walk in and have an Opus if I want one now.laker1963:
The GOF would be a good bet. These high ender's would be likely sitting in C.COM's humi for a little while due to the price of them. Should be a good stick ROTT.xIcedGuardianx:Are they going to be fine basically ROTT?0





