Diesel Fuel
Fourtotheflush
Posts: 2,552 ✭✭
I get a weekly Diesel fuel report to analyze.
(EIA DOE On Highway Diesel Average Costs)
Every time I get this email (for about the last year, since diesel cigar came out).
I think of having a diesel cigar!
Im too far gone, but there it time! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!
(EIA DOE On Highway Diesel Average Costs)
Every time I get this email (for about the last year, since diesel cigar came out).
I think of having a diesel cigar!
Im too far gone, but there it time! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!
0
Comments
-
Embrace, fire a Diesel and read the Diesel report!Fourtotheflush:I get a weekly Diesel fuel report to analyze.
(EIA DOE On Highway Diesel Average Costs)
Every time I get this email (for about the last year, since diesel cigar came out).
I think of having a diesel cigar!
Im too far gone, but there it time! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!0
