Cigar of the month questions
bearb
Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
What are/were the cigar of the month cigars this month? If I join now, will I get them, or next months? When do they arrive?
0
Comments
-
This month was a Padilla theme. Miami, '68, Cazadores, Dominus, and Hybrid. No clue if you'll get those. I'd guess not, but ask when/if you call to sign up. Typically they show up around the first of the month. I think for your first month they do a specific mix of fairly expensive sticks, or it might just be the armada promotion now.0
-
Armada promotion wasn't supposed to start till December I think, and all that was was just a 3pk thrown in with the regular CoTM pack. As for what you'll get, they usually send out a pack of premiums for the first time, but personally I'd be just as happy to nab that pack of Padillas!¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen
¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨0 -
Actually, Alex said in several threads that if you joined COTM after Nov 1st, you're already in for the Armada promotion.Hays:Armada promotion wasn't supposed to start till December I think, and all that was was just a 3pk thrown in with the regular CoTM pack. As for what you'll get, they usually send out a pack of premiums for the first time, but personally I'd be just as happy to nab that pack of Padillas!0 -
Ah...must've confused that with Dec. 1 then. Admittedly I did not fact-check before I made that comment... I gotta stop posting erroneously! LOL¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen
¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨0 -
In the past the first shipment has been "worth at least a hundred dollars", so, may be different than what everyone else got. One way or the other, I love COTM. A great chance to try something you may have not otherwise sprung for."If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed. If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." -- Mark Twain0
-
I was not sure if i wanted to sign up for the cigar of the month do you guys think it is worth it?0
-
I just signed up yesterday. I hope this will keep some of my purchases under control knowing I have smokes in the mail.
0 -
I got it as a gift about 8 months ago and I really enjoyed it while I had it. Is it worth it? I guess that all depends on the person and how much you smoke, buy, and enjoy trying different things. It gives you an opertunity to try new and or different things and they give a great expalnation of the sticks with the package. Sometimes I didn't like the selection but that's going to happen every now and then. I used the discount a ton so in my eyes it was very much worth it between that and trying new things.Christian_Sapp:I was not sure if i wanted to sign up for the cigar of the month do you guys think it is worth it?
Oh and the first month is a standard package that everyone gets. I asked because I thought about signing back up after my last ran out.....haven't done it yet but who knows maybe if I start smoking more I will get back into it.0 -
+1 Did the same today...hoping it slows my cigar spending which is always a struggle to keep under control.0
-
So what's in the standard first month package?0
-
Signed up yesterday too. I've been thinking about it for awhile now and when I heard about the armada pack for new sign-ups.. I knew I had to do it. A little birthday gift from the girlfriend. Can't beat that. Now to talk her into the Christmas sampler hahahhaa0
-
I've considered it for the last couple months but I think I'm just gonna got for it the hype bout the armada pushed me in lol0
-
I definitely want to know what you guys get in your first month pack. I have long wondered how close to 100$ it really can come...0
-
My first month was a SC Artisan, Padilla '32, Graycliff 1666, Gurkha Centurian, and a Gurkha Titan II. That was over a year ago though.docbp87:I definitely want to know what you guys get in your first month pack. I have long wondered how close to 100$ it really can come...0 -
Glad to hear what is in the 'first month' package. Only have the 1666's resting, own none of the rest...guess I should make the plunge thanks for sharing your views!0
-
I got it for the 10% alone, as I'm spending a fair amount on this site. The monthly samplers are a nice bonus for me.Light 'em up.0






