Top Ten Pass IN MOTION and full. Sorry

1…456810

Comments

  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    OK got this thing in today. I will check it later, make my picks and it will be back in the mail in the morning.
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Gone out today heading for Diamondog. My puts were LFD Double Ligero Chisel, MOW Virtue Torp, Gurkha Emoire IV.

    My Takes were DPG JJ Maduro, JDN Dark Antano, 5 Vegas Cask Strength.

    Steve you have a PM brother.
  • sirfoster83
    sirfoster83 Posts: 783 ✭
    I do believe we have officially hit the half way point. Old girls moving pretty dang fast. Thanks everyone for the great flow and being part of the pass
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    I have my eye on a few sticks in this pass so hopefully they make it all the way to me.
  • Hayblet
    Hayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    who gets it after DD? I need to remember to get some Swishers since it goes to Krieg after me...
  • sirfoster83
    sirfoster83 Posts: 783 ✭
    Hayblet:
    who gets it after DD? I need to remember to get some Swishers since it goes to Krieg after me...
    Its heading to Goldy anfter DD.
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    sirfoster83:
    Hayblet:
    who gets it after DD? I need to remember to get some Swishers since it goes to Krieg after me...
    Its heading to Goldy anfter DD.
    And Then me...YAY! :)
  • laker1963
    laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    This thing should be to Diamondog ahortly.
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Pass is in my posession, I will update takes and puts later and it will be out the door in the morning, Goldy you there?
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Take: CAO Sopranos
    Put: Cohiba Black supremo
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    10-4 I was just going to ask about trading for some of those Cohiba blacks you seem to have.
  • sirfoster83
    sirfoster83 Posts: 783 ✭
    NICE.... Glad this pass is working out for the BORKS to get some things they have wanted...... FYI my fingers are about to fall off as I'm outside smoking as I type this..... And Goldy I hear another ice storm or freezing rain heading our way
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    A couple inches of slush and a few inches of snow, should be fun!
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Pkg enroute to Goldy tracking: CX428966182CA
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Pkg enroute to Goldy tracking: CX428966182CA

    Package in hand, will make picks and send out.
  • Im excited only 2 more people to get then me. YAY!!! Goldy if you get a chance can you pust whats in there.
  • sirfoster83
    sirfoster83 Posts: 783 ✭
    BUMP
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    My puts were Camacho PE, Cohiba Red dot, RP Decade

    My takes were Padilla Miami, Cohiba Black, LFD Chisel tip.

    Package is on route.
  • Hayblet
    Hayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    so what's the remaining order? don't want to accidently smoke what few super premiums I have before it arrives...
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    so what's the remaining order? don't want to accidently smoke what few super premiums I have before it arrives...
    t evan50
    jship079
    RaschNuts
    Hayblet
    Krieg
    Vulchor
  • sirfoster83
    sirfoster83 Posts: 783 ✭
    BUMP......
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Whats in the box?
  • Hayblet
    Hayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Hayblet:
    so what's the remaining order? don't want to accidently smoke what few super premiums I have before it arrives...
    t evan50
    jship079
    RaschNuts
    Hayblet
    Krieg
    Vulchor
    Hey cool I get to send it to Chris, that means I can throw in some Swishers since we all know how much he loves them! j/k I do have some really good idears of what I will contribute... though Chris will probably snag one of them for sure! Also: Thanks for the update DD!
  • sirfoster83
    sirfoster83 Posts: 783 ✭
    lcpleel:
    Whats in the box?
    Cigars.... Seriously though I will try to put together a list as far as I know in the AM. It's Miller time now.
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    was just wondering if anyone liked my sticks enough to take them already.
  • sirfoster83
    sirfoster83 Posts: 783 ✭
    Gurkha Titan
    MOW Virtue
    Cohiba Red Dot
    RP Decade
    Sol Cubano Artisan
    MOW SE
    Graycliff Profesionale
    Gurkha Empire IV
    262
    Camacho PE
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Any idea where this thing is at? I haven't seen it yet.
  • sirfoster83:
    Gurkha Titan
    MOW Virtue
    Cohiba Red Dot
    RP Decade
    Sol Cubano Artisan
    MOW SE
    Graycliff Profesionale
    Gurkha Empire IV
    262
    Camacho PE
    Any of these start with the Pass?
  • sirfoster83
    sirfoster83 Posts: 783 ✭
    only the Graycliff
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Got the package. Will list my takes and puts and send er out Mon.