#55 Build - Curly Maple & Cherry Humidor
WaxingMoon
Posts: 328
Nobody ordered this one.... but, I thought I would build an extra one during this run....
She's going to be a small humidor, 10.25" x 8.75" x around 6" to yield a 77 count humidor....
I'm going to put a cherry lid separator in her.... and book match the lid with that big chunk of cherry you see sitting in the middle...
I like building these small boxes....
Stay tuned for more....
She's going to be a small humidor, 10.25" x 8.75" x around 6" to yield a 77 count humidor....
I'm going to put a cherry lid separator in her.... and book match the lid with that big chunk of cherry you see sitting in the middle...
I like building these small boxes....
Stay tuned for more....
0
Comments
-
damn! You've been on a roll lately with the new humi's! Making up for lost time, eh?0
-
Milled out the pieces for this little gem... Man, I'm liking the combination of Cherry & Curly Maple....
0 -
Glued this one up today as well.... sanded her down a little bit... Next up, splines, drilling the hinge holes and installing a lid stay.
This one is no longer available... Thanks "Dan"...
0
