Nica Libre
wwhwang
Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Hey guys. Does anyone have any extra Nica Libre that they don't want or are willing to trade for something? I desperately want to like them, but I'm out and the only two I had were complete duds. One completely unraveled on me and the other kept going out and tasted like spicy bitter gourd.
0
Comments
-
I think i got one of those in a sampler or a trade. guess i should go dig in the humi.0
-
I just got a box in. What do you have for trade? Ahhh just send me a PM.wwhwang:Hey guys. Does anyone have any extra Nica Libre that they don't want or are willing to trade for something? I desperately want to like them, but I'm out and the only two I had were complete duds. One completely unraveled on me and the other kept going out and tasted like spicy bitter gourd.0

