Looking fro RP Edge Sumatra

Vulchor
Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys,

The Edge Sumatra is back as Im sure you all know, and I love 'em. HOWEVER, the closest B&M that has them is several hours away. I am looking to trade for one, or a few or more for anyone that had them or can get them. Send me a PM if you can help me out, and I will give a list of what I have to trade---or please tell me what youre looking for. I have a ton of various singles and more or some sticks as well---nice selction and some harder to find stuff too...ie Opus, Anejo, maybe an ISOM, etc. Looking forward to some PMs and I will reply asap. Have a good weekend all.

Comments

  • sightunseen
    sightunseen Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭
    I'll be sure to look for them when I go to my B&M next time. They usually have a pretty good selection.
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    Vulchor:
    Hey Guys,

    The Edge Sumatra is back as Im sure you all know, and I love 'em. HOWEVER, the closest B&M that has them is several hours away. I am looking to trade for one, or a few or more for anyone that had them or can get them. Send me a PM if you can help me out, and I will give a list of what I have to trade---or please tell me what youre looking for. I have a ton of various singles and more or some sticks as well---nice selction and some harder to find stuff too...ie Opus, Anejo, maybe an ISOM, etc. Looking forward to some PMs and I will reply asap. Have a good weekend all.

    I know that the Local B&M here has got to have them he and Rocky are buddies... he has a Gabillion kinds of Rockys in his shop... Ill check it out for you.
  • doromath
    doromath Posts: 576
    Going to be hitting two B&Ms today/tomorrow as part of the SE Herf. I'll keep an eye out as well.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My local B&M still have a few in stock. I might possibly stop in there today..you might end up with a few of them from what I have read so far! Have a good weekend as well.
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to all of you, and I will respond PM to those who sent as soon as I can----busy work afternoon today. Like I said I have a decent amount to trade, and these arent ultra high end sticks, just one of those that I cant find in my area. Fuunny----I can get Opus, GOF at times, Ashton ESG----but I cant get a 6 buck edge.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Hey Guys,

    The Edge Sumatra is back as Im sure you all know, and I love 'em. HOWEVER, the closest B&M that has them is several hours away. I am looking to trade for one, or a few or more for anyone that had them or can get them. Send me a PM if you can help me out, and I will give a list of what I have to trade---or please tell me what youre looking for. I have a ton of various singles and more or some sticks as well---nice selction and some harder to find stuff too...ie Opus, Anejo, maybe an ISOM, etc. Looking forward to some PMs and I will reply asap. Have a good weekend all.
    I am going to Tobacco World tomorrow, and they have a huge selection. I will check for ya and let you know....chances are pretty good they'll have it. They're always stocked with a huge variety of RP.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • babsdpu
    babsdpu Posts: 143
    PM sent, I might have one
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again all, and hope to hear back from you about what you guys find---getting excited. Also PM sent back to you good sir.
  • babsdpu
    babsdpu Posts: 143
    PMed you back.
  • Jetmech_63
    Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor, you got mail
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    back at you both, and thanks------Still looking for some more though guys, so feel free to PM wth info.
  • babsdpu
    babsdpu Posts: 143
    PMed you back with a little more info on my end.
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Back at ya again.
  • babsdpu
    babsdpu Posts: 143
    And back to you...verify that it works for you and I'll ship.
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    PM back bro, we're all set. Please keep me in mind everyone else if yu would however, as I am still looking to get several more of these sticks.
  • GadwinDuil
    GadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I have one myself - and I'm not so crazy about them - and I know of a B&M in town with them for about 7 a stick, if you're interested we can work something out?
  • babsdpu
    babsdpu Posts: 143
    PM sent, enjoy!
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent to you Gadwin.
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    I went to TB world last week, but didn't see the Edge Sumatras, sorry man

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    And you pose as the most interesting man in the world...HA! NO worries man, I appreciate it.....OTHERS PLEASE HELP!!!:)
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    I'll check my B&M tomorrow, he's got 3 huge boxes of the edge (100 sticks or so in each box). Not sure if one is sumatra, but I'll look. If it is, then there'll be as many as you want available.
  • babsdpu
    babsdpu Posts: 143
    Check your PM...your package has gone out.
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Babs--------MORE THOUGH PLEASE, anyone?
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    Maduro and corojo, no sumatra, sorry.
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    DAMN!!!!!!!!Thanks though man.......everyone else?
  • babsdpu
    babsdpu Posts: 143
    Had a minute to check in...did you get your package yet?
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    My b&m is getting a box of 100 in this week if you're still looking.