Bandyt09 Strikes...
lcpleel
Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
So i was making a trade with Todd (bandyt09). A simple 5 for 5 and I did not want Todd to send his package first, just to show that I would be okay to trade with and that my sticks are okay to his standards. Well right after I send my package out and he gets them what does he do. He threatens my dog with a bomb. Sure enough when i get home after 10 hours of work and a HOT day that was beating me up i walk in to find my dog already sitting on top of the bomb not budging. I grabbed the box and opened it up and WOW, Todd doesn't send me 5 as promised but he sends me 10! I'm blown away at the welcome that I've been shown ever since I joined the forums. Todd is a great BOTL that will be retaliated on...
0
Comments
-
wow man great looking package, threw in a Padilla 68, a 32 and a RP Decade. Way to go Bandy!0
-
Yea plus I always wanted to try the Cain line
0 -
Dude, careful....... any one of those could knock your socks off. Remember, a full stomach is your friend! LOL! Great job, bandyt09. Way to welcome the Newb!Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..0
-
heh, I was thinking the same thing. There are a bunch of full bodied sticks in there!lilwing88:Dude, careful....... any one of those could knock your socks off. Remember, a full stomach is your friend! LOL! Great job, bandyt09. Way to welcome the Newb!0 -
Dude is definitely picking on you. I see some shots being fired.0
-
I think Brandy needs to get hit! He's been going around firing missels left and right and claims he has too many cigars....well......either stop buying them or start smokin.....or else the BOTL's will have to fire a few shots back at ya! hahaha0
-
When the box was opened i knew he was picking on me...docbp87:Dude is definitely picking on you. I see some shots being fired.0 -
Shawn, you scared me into smoking. Thanks...........zeebra:I think Brandy needs to get hit! He's been going around firing missels left and right and claims he has too many cigars....well......either stop buying them or start smokin.....or else the BOTL's will have to fire a few shots back at ya! hahaha0 -
Glad I could help! Hahaha. Smoke 2 of em tonight...now get..lol.bandyt09:
Shawn, you scared me into smoking. Thanks...........zeebra:I think Brandy needs to get hit! He's been going around firing missels left and right and claims he has too many cigars....well......either stop buying them or start smokin.....or else the BOTL's will have to fire a few shots back at ya! hahaha0





