Lottery winnings coming in.....figured I would post them
Joeyjoe21_8
Posts: 2,048
(1) 5 Vegas Gold
(1)5 Vegas Triple A
(2)5 vegas miami
(2)5 Vegas Cask Strength
(1)5 vegas Classic
(1)Fuente Flor Fina
(1)mgm1989
(1)Gurkha Cuban Legacy
(1)Padilla Limitado edicion especial
(1)La herencia Cubana
(1)Perdomo Reserve, cabinet series p-green band
(1)CCOM sun grown label
(1)Bahia Blu
(1)Gran Habano vintage 2002
(1) Diesel Unholy cocktail
(1)Alec Bradley 1997 harvest selection--dying to try this forever now..thanks!
(1)Camacho 1962
(7)5 Vegas gold maduro
(3) Blue Labels
(3)CAO Brazilia!
(1)Gurkha Regent
(1)Ccom Corojo label
(1)Nica Libre
(1)Sol Cubano
(2)Tatuaje
(1) Padilla 68
(1)Oliva G
(2)Padilla 1932
(1)Montecristo brown label
(2) Graycliff 1666 with im told 2 years rest on it
(1)Augusto Reyes Nativo
(1)
1991 Vintage Perdomo
(1) Padilla Habano
(1) unbanded figurado-maybe a reprosado?
(2)Gurkha legend series perfecto?
(1) Gurkha legend series as well but unsure which one it is
(1)Intenso
(1)A fernandez Signature Series
(1)Gurkha blue Steel
(1)Gurkha Empire Series V
(1)Gurkha Red Steel
(1)Rocky patel Fusion MM
(1)Immenso
(1)unbanded figurado maduro
(1)Gurkha G3!
(2)Cain Maduro torpedo(1) La Aurora Barrel Aged
(2)La Aroma De Cuba
(1) MoW original
(1) Perdomo habano Conneticut
(1)Gurkha Doble Maduro
(1)Intenso
(1)Cohiba dominican
(1)Romeo Julieta Vintage Maduro
Padilla Achilles
(1) San Cristobal
(1)Pinar 2000
(1) don Pepin garcia cuban classic
List will be updated daily! thanks all.....awesome selection so far!-----------49 sticks or so in.....a little over 28 more coming in! lol....time to fill up this new humidor!
(1)5 Vegas Triple A
(2)5 vegas miami
(2)5 Vegas Cask Strength
(1)5 vegas Classic
(1)Fuente Flor Fina
(1)mgm1989
(1)Gurkha Cuban Legacy
(1)Padilla Limitado edicion especial
(1)La herencia Cubana
(1)Perdomo Reserve, cabinet series p-green band
(1)CCOM sun grown label
(1)Bahia Blu
(1)Gran Habano vintage 2002
(1) Diesel Unholy cocktail
(1)Alec Bradley 1997 harvest selection--dying to try this forever now..thanks!
(1)Camacho 1962
(7)5 Vegas gold maduro
(3) Blue Labels
(3)CAO Brazilia!
(1)Gurkha Regent
(1)Ccom Corojo label
(1)Nica Libre
(1)Sol Cubano
(2)Tatuaje
(1) Padilla 68
(1)Oliva G
(2)Padilla 1932
(1)Montecristo brown label
(2) Graycliff 1666 with im told 2 years rest on it
(1)Augusto Reyes Nativo
(1)
1991 Vintage Perdomo
(1) Padilla Habano
(1) unbanded figurado-maybe a reprosado?
(2)Gurkha legend series perfecto?
(1) Gurkha legend series as well but unsure which one it is
(1)Intenso
(1)A fernandez Signature Series
(1)Gurkha blue Steel
(1)Gurkha Empire Series V
(1)Gurkha Red Steel
(1)Rocky patel Fusion MM
(1)Immenso
(1)unbanded figurado maduro
(1)Gurkha G3!
(2)Cain Maduro torpedo(1) La Aurora Barrel Aged
(2)La Aroma De Cuba
(1) MoW original
(1) Perdomo habano Conneticut
(1)Gurkha Doble Maduro
(1)Intenso
(1)Cohiba dominican
(1)Romeo Julieta Vintage Maduro
Padilla Achilles
(1) San Cristobal
(1)Pinar 2000
(1) don Pepin garcia cuban classic
List will be updated daily! thanks all.....awesome selection so far!-----------49 sticks or so in.....a little over 28 more coming in! lol....time to fill up this new humidor!
0
Comments
-
Man, I tried doing this when I won..... Good luck. They just kept pouring in and I lost track!Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..0
-
yeah I will have to keep just inputing them in when they come in0
-
Excellent. I'm gunna have to start playing.0
-
heck yeah u can always play to give me more sticks! lol0
-
Joey has some kind of mind power... I'm not playing when he is playing again......0
-
wussy lol0
-
Shipping today Joe. You've set up so many bombs all I had to look up is the house # for your addy! Found a Gurkha hiding thought I had more oh well. Hope you enjoy them brother!0
-
03100480000197854987. Should be there Sat.0
-
badass brother! thanks so much! I go pick up my cabinet today and will start to season it again...hopefully it only takes a couple days to get up to par before I load that bad boy way up!0
-
Thats Awesome! Let me know when you got some pics up.
Tried to talk my wife into a coffee table. Shes not interested, plus it may have looked odd until I had a stash to fill it with. When I'm back working I'm gonna see about having a large foot locker built.0 -
Oh my god that is a lot of cigars. So many good sticks to chose from. I'm sure you will have a joy smoking all the various options this fall.
0 -
Not sure what it is about this month, but there have been a few large "transactions" (e.g. bombs). Joey got hammered a week or so ago with a 115 stick bomb and a couple of guys on here bombed sol, who lives in the UK, with 115 sticks as well. Jsnake also got hit with some pretty large ordinance.0
-
My sticks should be at your front door step0




