Stupid

I used to say all the time that they were "pumping stupid through the air ducts" at work... I think I was wrong.. they're pumping stupid to the whole city through the water supply!

I've got to get out of this place

Comments

  • I'm sorry man, but that was **** hilarious. Seems like one of those things that make you go *ugh*.
  • sane
    sane Posts: 151
    People are stupid, its a way of life. I would have to say that from my travels I see more stupid people in the USA then anywhere else, it may just be that I live here but it seems that people are getting dumber and dumber the older I get.
    Don't know if there pumping it into the water or the air.
  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    I bet gas prices shot up to compensate for demand as well! LMAO North Cacolakians
  • Bad Andy
    Bad Andy Posts: 847 ✭
    It's happening here in Atlanta too. People need any reason to panic and freak out. It's almost as bad as 'snow storm' warning for this area. Bread and milk just disappear.