I owe

I know I owe some guys packages for games and whatnot... I will get them out asap... just burried with work and wedding ****... seating charts are fun...

sorry to be such a slappy

Comments

  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously dude I have been sitting here watching the mailbox. WTF? LMAO I am not on your list. Just messing with you. I know about being busy for sure.
  • cabinetmaker
    cabinetmaker Posts: 2,557 ✭✭
    Been waiting on the opus x's patiently... *taps foot* .... *looks at calendar* .... lol, he don't owe me nothing. Life takes precedence.
  • wwestern
    wwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone'll get too upset with a dead man walking :)
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    Excuses!! Excuses!!! JK!! NP man, we all get busy with life. I ain't going anywhere, so no rush.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    ok... so I'm back for the next week or so... and I will be getting stuff out to those who I owe... I sent out PM's to everyone on that list, i think... if I missed you, PM me... I know I owe for a few games and a bet (F the Braves!)... so yeah, if I owe you something, PM me so I can get it out to you... thanks for being patient guys...
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    I know I owe for a few games and a bet (F the Braves!)...
    You're just jealous cuz Atlanta is in 1st and SF is 5 games back! :)

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • The Cank
    The Cank Posts: 799
    bbwwwwaaaaaa seating charts !!!! I know exactly how you feel ! I was going through that last year at this very time. Good luck brother
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    The Cank:
    bbwwwwaaaaaa seating charts !!!! I know exactly how you feel ! I was going through that last year at this very time. Good luck brother
    strangely enough... the seating chart was one of the easiest parts! luckily our family politics divide evenly by 8... who woulda thought?