Wenger Swiss Army Knife Traveler up for trade or what not
JSaint
Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
I was rooting around in some stuff that I recently received from my grandfathers passing and found 2 unopened swiss army knives. I ofcourse am keeping one but the other I have no need for. Just posting this up if any BORKs want or need a new swiss army knife. The one Im keeping I opened up and the sucker is still slick with new oil.
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
0
Comments
-
What are you looking for, homie?0
-
Im not really lookin for anything in particular. Ill shoot ya a PM.One2gofst:What are you looking for, homie?"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky0 -
Gimme a swiss army knife with:
A. Guillitine Cutter
B. Cigar Punch
C. Torch lighter
D. Bottle opener
E. Cork Screw
F. Flat and Phillips Screwdriver
G. Knife
That I'd be all up ons :-P0 -
dont forget a cigar poker for when you get to the nub and dont wanna stop lol."Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky0
-
i think Xikar makes one....GadwinDuil:Gimme a swiss army knife with:
A. Guillitine Cutter
B. Cigar Punch
C. Torch lighter
D. Bottle opener
E. Cork Screw
F. Flat and Phillips Screwdriver
G. Knife
That I'd be all up ons :-P
0 -
lol you talkin about the Xikar Multi tool?kuzi16:
i think Xikar makes one....GadwinDuil:Gimme a swiss army knife with:
A. Guillitine Cutter
B. Cigar Punch
C. Torch lighter
D. Bottle opener
E. Cork Screw
F. Flat and Phillips Screwdriver
G. Knife
That I'd be all up ons :-P"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky0 -
Funny I saw it on the scary site today.JSaint:
lol you talkin about the Xikar Multi tool?kuzi16:
i think Xikar makes one....GadwinDuil:Gimme a swiss army knife with:
A. Guillitine Cutter
B. Cigar Punch
C. Torch lighter
D. Bottle opener
E. Cork Screw
F. Flat and Phillips Screwdriver
G. Knife
That I'd be all up ons :-P0 -
Anyone else interested? One2gofst hasnt got back to me yet."Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky0
-
Anyone? (bump)"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky0



