Looking for new cutter and/or ashtray
wwhwang
Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Anyone have a decent double guilloutine they either don't want or will trade stuff for? My cutter seems to be a bit dull. Also -maybe- looking for ashtray because I don't have one. Well...I do, but I doubt the pot of roses really appreciates it.
0
Comments
-
Wayne you need to start getting into practice....after every thing you say your supposed to say "eh?" When you get to your new address I'll send you a cutter0
-
I qppreciate that, wwestern. Not going to be there til the 25th though.wwestern:Wayne you need to start getting into practice....after every thing you say your supposed to say "eh?" When you get to your new address I'll send you a cutter0 -
So is it safe to ship to the address I have?0
-
If you have the Madison, MS address, it's safe to ship.0
