Geez...I'm So Undeserving!

Hays
Hays Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
So I get home today after taking an emergency vacation (ever have one of those times where it's just like "I seriously need to get the heck out of here for a few days, or I'm going to kill myself" ? That's kinda what happened), and I find two boxes in the house... Got some awesome bombs from JLMarta and BrotherAdam! Marty mentioned it was Oz's idea, so I have to give my thanks to him as well.. You guys are just so generous, and I'm so undeserving - I've hardly been active on here lately, and anybody who's ever traded/gamed with me knows I'm the worst...always sending shizzit late.. You guys are just too good to me!
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

  • Glad you got them my friend, yes. Oz said some brothers were in need and we answered the call :) BTW- The fun has just begun mwah ha ha ha !!!
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    shhhhhhh LOL BOMBS AWAY!
  • The Cank
    The Cank Posts: 799
    ...
  • Hays
    Hays Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
    And I got The Cank's in at the end of the day yesterday (haven't been overly computer-oriented the past few days)... thanks bro! You guys are nuts!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

    ¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    tic tic tic
  • Hays
    Hays Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
    Well hell, today I get two more bombs! One from MrMoke - WAY generous bro! And another from a guy whom I don't know the username for...Dan??? But also super awesome - thank you BOTH! And, please forgive me for forgetting which one of you it was (I was stupendously hungover this morning), but whomever decided to "toss in" a Padron '64: I love you. :-)



    LOL.... My thanks go out once again to the fine brothers that have seen fit to bestow their generosity upon me.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

    ¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    Hays:
    Well hell, today I get two more bombs! One from MrMoke - WAY generous bro! And another from a guy whom I don't know the username for...Dan??? But also super awesome - thank you BOTH! And, please forgive me for forgetting which one of you it was (I was stupendously hungover this morning), but whomever decided to "toss in" a Padron '64: I love you. :-)



    LOL.... My thanks go out once again to the fine brothers that have seen fit to bestow their generosity upon me.

    LOL A Padron 64 ! DAMN nice Bomb! Thanks BOTL
  • ug dan
    ug dan Posts: 375 ✭
    Glad they made it. Enjoy.
  • Hays
    Hays Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
    I can't believe these bombs are still trickling in!!! Today I got packages from Jdorais, LilWing88, And T-Evans (?).... You guys...this is freaking amazing! My damn-near-empty humi is now starting getting dangerously close to overflowing. Some major highlights from today, beyond the sheer awesomeness and generosity of you guys, were an RP Decade (been on my must-try list for a LONG time), and a Padilla Miami - I celebrated my 21st birthday with this stick, loved it, and haven't had another since. You guys are amazing, and I'm ridiculously thankful for your generosity.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

    ¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Redtailhawkoz
    Redtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915 ✭
    ROTFLMAO!