Cut by the Saw

Today I went to check my mail before coming into work tonight and heard a strange buzzing and clanking noise. I cautiously attempted to open it only to have a blade fly out and cut me deep. I immediately packed the wound with dirt to stop the bleeding and then surveyed the surrounding damage to find a CCOM Brazilian Label, Indian Tabac Maduro, Rocky Patel R4, and a La Aurora 107. They were sent by Gadwin with a note inside from Jigsaw. I see he has turned you my friend....lol Big thanks to you both!!!image

Comments

  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    nice!

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • GadwinDuil
    GadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I was only doing my duty, my friend, but I was very glad to do it! I know they may not repair the whole in your heart you so selflessly cut out with that MoW Ruination for me, but I'm glad it was a good package :-D
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    That poor Ruination...his sacrifice for the greater good will never be forgotten...may he rest in peace.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    Krieg:
    That poor Ruination...his sacrifice for the greater good will never be forgotten...may he rest in peace.
    Rip runi! You may be gone but never forgotten!