Another Saw victim.....
lilwing88
Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
I was hit with a nice bomb by the Saw for my part in the games. I didn't do much, but he was still nice enough to hit me with a La Aurora 107, Ccom Brazilian, Fonseca Vintage, Verdadero and a another stick that I can't remember...... (oops. I lost the note you gave me with the oack...... please don't kidnap me and lock me in a room with a death contraption!!)
Very much appreciated, Mr. Sawman!!!!
Very much appreciated, Mr. Sawman!!!!
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
0
Comments
-
sweet, so the box wasn't booby trapped....are you sure the cigars weren't somehow???
"Long ashes my friends."
0 -
I guess I'll have to smoke them all and find out!!!Krieg:sweet, so the box wasn't booby trapped....are you sure the cigars weren't somehow???Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..0 -
my sentiments exactlylilwing88:
I guess I'll have to smoke them all and find out!!!Krieg:sweet, so the box wasn't booby trapped....are you sure the cigars weren't somehow???"Long ashes my friends."
0
