Hit by The Saw

So... I was hit yesterday by Jigsaw. Some of you might have noticed I sent some packages on his behalf. He had me do his mailing to protect his identity. I wasn't in it for sticks or anything, but yesterday he hit me with a nice little package as a "Thank You". I got a RP 1990, CAO CX2, Oliva G Maddy, and a CCOM Brazilian. I posted this as a thread because I am wondering if anybody else was hit on the sidelines? I have a feeling it won't be just the boxes...

Comments

  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    Good sticks, I know you bombed me with a CAO Brazilian. I am sure gonna look forward to that cigar since I liked the Ccom Brazilian so much.

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • Alex Williams
    Alex Williams Posts: 1,515
    hmmm. i wonder how you knew that stan? maybe because YOU sent the packages :D Jiggy sent me a La Aurora 107, CCOM Brazilian Label, RP Vintage 1990, and a Nica Libre for my "sacrifice". Thanks jigglypuff!!
  • Renaissance_Man
    Renaissance_Man Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    hmmm. i wonder how you knew that stan? maybe because YOU sent the packages :D Jiggy sent me a La Aurora 107, CCOM Brazilian Label, RP Vintage 1990, and a Nica Libre for my "sacrifice". Thanks jigglypuff!!
    Hahahaha - u r right! I did all the mailing but didn't know what's inside... Jigglypuff? LMFAO!
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    hmmm. i wonder how you knew that stan? maybe because YOU sent the packages :D Jiggy sent me a La Aurora 107, CCOM Brazilian Label, RP Vintage 1990, and a Nica Libre for my "sacrifice". Thanks jigglypuff!!
    I wish i could "digg" this, just for the word "Jigglypuff".

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • TatuajeVI
    TatuajeVI Posts: 2,378 ✭
    jigglypuff. rofl.
  • Sandman1am
    Sandman1am Posts: 2,565 ✭✭
    And a new word is created! Jigglypuff is one fine BORK.
  • Sneaky sneaky ....