Phew!
surfingzeeko
Posts: 628
Just finished sending out 5 packages today. I've been a little too busy on here lol we sure are making the post office happy!
0
Comments
-
If we keep it up maybe they will keep working on Sat.surfingzeeko:Just finished sending out 5 packages today. I've been a little too busy on here lol we sure are making the post office happy!0 -
lol...yeah i sent out 4 packages yesterday..i know how ya feel0
-
Last week I found myself at the PO nearly every day. Man I hate PO employees. There are a few good ones in a sea of lazy, arrogant, and angry workers. Government employees....0
-
They are horrible employees! I cant believe they have jobs! But everything you said about them is true.TatuajeVI:Last week I found myself at the PO nearly every day. Man I hate PO employees. There are a few good ones in a sea of lazy, arrogant, and angry workers. Government employees....0 -
TatuajeVI:Last week I found myself at the PO nearly every day. Man I hate PO employees. There are a few good ones in a sea of lazy, arrogant, and angry workers. Government employees....
I must be lucky My PO here in Folsom is Great! The guys are cool, and the WOmen that work there some times are BLAZZING HOT i told them we should get a PLAYBOY Post Office Workers Issue! I Love My PO!0 -
I guess I'm lucky too. I like my postal carrier and the fill in's that actually deliver my mail. Always friendly and will greet you with a smile. There are no Blazzing hot playboy models at the different PO's that I go to but they are always super nice and happy to help out with whatever I need. Guess I'm lucky.Redtailhawkoz:TatuajeVI:Last week I found myself at the PO nearly every day. Man I hate PO employees. There are a few good ones in a sea of lazy, arrogant, and angry workers. Government employees....
I must be lucky My PO here in Folsom is Great! The guys are cool, and the WOmen that work there some times are BLAZZING HOT i told them we should get a PLAYBOY Post Office Workers Issue! I Love My PO!0



