Looking for a few sticks. Updated list

Goldy
Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a few sticks to trade for.

Antano Dark Corojo
MOW
Kristoff
MOW virtue (2 if possible)

If someone has all 4 of these I can trade some higher end sticks if that floats your boat. Otherwise I have these listed below...

Nica Libre
lots of Gurkha
R&J Viejo
5 Vegas cask
5 Vegas everything else
a few perdomo
Partagas limited edition
many camachos
Macanudo 1997
Cohiba red dots
RP decade

there are a lot more but thats all I can think of right now.

Comments

  • JSaint
    JSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    PM Incoming.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    replied and added a few other sticks to the list. I will update the list once trades solidify.
  • JSaint
    JSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Back
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Your fast! Back at you
  • JSaint
    JSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Lol I have nothin to do so I am just watching baseball and sittin on the forums. Replied.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Replied.
  • JSaint
    JSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Back at ya.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    replado
  • JSaint
    JSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    lol back.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • PM to you Goldy