Milestone......

firetruckguy
firetruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
With the addition of 5 Nub Cain maduro's today I have officially hit 200 sticks. I know its not a biggie to most, but last year at this time I had 2 sticks. I only smoke 1-2 sticks a week to it will take a while to put even a dent in the old humi. Damn I enjoy this hobby!

Comments

  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    congrats bro! I'm halfway there and its been 6 months, so I'm on pace with ya...lol
  • kuzi16
    kuzi16 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭
    im not sure how many i have on hand... but im about to buy a box here in a minute. so.... yeah.

    congrats.
  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. After a while I swear they start multipling like rabbits in the humi. I don't remember buying all the sticks in my humi but there they are, LOL.
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Congratulations. After a while I swear they start multipling like rabbits in the humi. I don't remember buying all the sticks in my humi but there they are, LOL.
    Thats funny, cause my wife said the exact same thing..."what are they, rabbits? they are multiplying in there!"....lol....
  • Stihlhead
    Stihlhead Posts: 19
    I might be in trouble lol. I have been doing this for about 2 months and am sitting on about 140ish sticks and I smoke between 5 -15 sticks a week.......
  • One2gofst
    One2gofst Posts: 583 ✭
    It is an individual thing, how many sticks you keep on hand. That said, if I could choose I would rather have a humidor with a low number of sticks I really like rather than a full one of sticks that I could take or leave or worse, don't want. Congrats on the milestone.
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    firetruckguy:
    With the addition of 5 Nub Cain maduro's today I have officially hit 200 sticks. I know its not a biggie to most, but last year at this time I had 2 sticks. I only smoke 1-2 sticks a week to it will take a while to put even a dent in the old humi. Damn I enjoy this hobby!
    Congrats to both you AND Zebra! Have you two started saving for the inevitable new humidor purchase yet? :-D
  • firetruckguy
    firetruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    firetruckguy:
    With the addition of 5 Nub Cain maduro's today I have officially hit 200 sticks. I know its not a biggie to most, but last year at this time I had 2 sticks. I only smoke 1-2 sticks a week to it will take a while to put even a dent in the old humi. Damn I enjoy this hobby!
    Congrats to both you AND Zebra! Have you two started saving for the inevitable new humidor purchase yet? :-D

    Pretty cool thing is that the humi I got last year said it would hold 200 sticks, and ill be a sumbidch.........It does! In fact, I can get about 20 more in it befor said humi is close to overflowing. I do have 2 extra humi's waiting for the next years haul. Thanks all, I hope to get a few extra sticks in next week on vacation.