Anyone looking for an M1 Garand?

Sorry I haven't been around lately, lots going on this past week. My dad has hit hard times and is looking to part with his M1 Garand. If anyone is interested at all or knows anyone who might be, PLEASE hit me up with a PM. It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Comments

  • JSaint
    JSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    mrpillow:
    Sorry I haven't been around lately, lots going on this past week. My dad has hit hard times and is looking to part with his M1 Garand. If anyone is interested at all or knows anyone who might be, PLEASE hit me up with a PM. It would be very much appreciated.

    Thanks guys!
    My Uncle may be interested. ill send him an email.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • ug dan
    ug dan Posts: 375 ✭
    I love my Garand! So much fun to shoot, too bad it's so expensive. Best battle rifle ever.
  • bacon.jay
    bacon.jay Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    I've got one, don't need another. However, if you had the M1 Carbine I'd be interested...

  • zoom6zoom
    zoom6zoom Posts: 1,211 ✭✭
    Sad to have to give one of those up.... here's my most recent, I built this one from parts. Garand HRA
  • mrpillow
    mrpillow Posts: 464
    PM's replied to! I hate to see it go but it's worth more in the wallet than sitting in a closet.
  • mrpillow
    mrpillow Posts: 464
    Awaiting a response from Goldy....
  • xmacro
    xmacro Posts: 3,398 ✭✭
    You have a new PM
  • mrpillow
    mrpillow Posts: 464
    Replied!